Chapter 3: Space Bridge

After visiting the armory, (C/n) is armed with Energon Blasters that Megatron believed would suit him well. They're heavy-duty blasters with high power, similar killing power to Megatron's arm cannon. It took him some time to get used to transforming his servos into blasters instead of reaching for his Axe, but he got the hang of it. He also practiced with them and proved to be an excellent shot. Even impressing his Sire. Barricade helped to teach him how to Aim and shoot them. Speaking of Barricade, since he is now (C/n)'s bodyguard and Right hand, Barricade shares the same rank as Starscream now. While Barricade reports directly to (C/n), Starscream has to report to both Megatron AND (C/n). To Starscream it was utterly humiliating. He's a seasoned veteran of countless centuries of War and conquest in the Decepticon Ranks, yet he's swiftly demoted the second a child shows up!? It angers him to no end.

Starscream vaguely knew about (C/n)'s existence back on Cybertron as only the most trusted members of the Decepticon Ranks knew of the Sparkling's existence upon his first days in the living world. He only knew the Sparkling existed was the day Nightshade had perished and saw Megatron's unfiltered rage and aggression in response to losing Nightshade and (C/n). That's the first time he learned about the mechs existence. That's why he didn't recognize him when Barricade brought Megatron's heir to the warship. He was always jealous of Nightshade for her accomplishments, so when he heard of her demise, he was probably the only one that was pleased by the news. But if Megatron ever found out that Starscream was PLEASED to hear Nightshade was terminated, oh-ho boy he would be nothing but rusting scrap by now.

Speaking of Megatron, he was on the bridge of The Nemesis. He was in a very good mood today. His son is alive and by his side, and Barricade has returned. From what little battle practice (C/n) had to adjust to his Energon Blasters, it's clear that his sire is a prodigy. After all, he survived all on his own for thousands of years. He knew that Nightshade would be proud if she was still alive. But he cannot dwell on the past, Soundwave is currently enroute to a human radio telescope station to help aim the Space Bridge at Cybertron. This would be his son's first ever mission and he was confident that he would perform well. He hears the peds of Starscream approaching but notices a little something on his Space Bridge. It made him chuckle.

Megatron: "Optimus. Never disappoints." he comments. "Unlike you! Starscream!" he barks over his shoulder.

The seeker chuckles nervously.

Starscream: "No need for concern master. Soundwave is locking onto Cybertron's coordinates. Per, my instructions." he explains nervously.

Barricade, who was walking up to the two, rolls his optics at the claim. He basically pushes past Starscream who glared at him.

Barricade: "Lord Megatron-oh! It seems your aware of the Autobots." he said, stopping himself mid sentence.

Megatron: "indeed I am." he confirms. "Where is my son?" he asks.

Barricade: "On his way."

On que, the door to the bridge opens and (C/n) walks through it. He walks up to Megatron as he sees the Space Bridge behind Megatron through the window that the war lord stood before. He ignored the scowl he received from Starscream and walked up to his father.

(C/n): "Father."

Megatron: "(C/n). Under normal circumstances I would have given you more time to practice, but the Autobots don't seem to be patient." he explained.

(C/n): "The Autobots? As in the ones responsible for my carrier's death?" he asks.

Megatron: "indeed." he confirmed. "But the Autobot responsible for her demise will answer for his crimes."

(C/n): "Who is this Autobot?" he asks.

Megatron: "Grimlock." he answers. "Unfortunately, he escaped after I began to wreak havoc amongst the Autobots present. But if I see that Bot again, I'll ensure that he suffers for what he has done!" he explains.