Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth

During the War for Cybertron the Leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, had met an interesting warrior. She shared his ruthlessness but was also highly skilled in most scientific fields. Her prowess earned Megatron's attention which at the time was hard to earn. Throughout the War, Megatron grew ever closer to this Femme. Appreciating her tenacity, resilience and skills on the battlefield. However, as the years of Cybertron slowly came to a close, This unlikely duo would have a spark of passion. In result of this, the Decepticons would have a Second Leader. Nightshade was her name. She outclassed Starscream without question which angered the Seeker who wished for total power in the Decepticon Ranks. However, he would be both punished and beaten by both Megatron and Nightshade.

During the final few decades of the conflict on Cybertron, Megatron would be surprised with a sparkling by Nightshade. The Sparkling shared most of Nightshade's features while they had Megatron's height and physique. The resemblance was uncanny. The sparkling was a perfect blend of the two. Showing physical traits of both Warriors. However, the existence of said Sparkling was kept a secret for very good reasons. If the Autobots discovered the existence of a Sparkling, Megatron's or not, they could attempt to "rescue" the young mech. However, the secret would get out one day and would force Nightshade to retreat with said Sparkling with the Autobots in hot pursuit. She was shot but managed to get to put her sparkling, (C/n), into the escape pod. No matter what, she refused to let Autobot filth infect his mind with lies. After sending the pod away from Cybertron, she was killed by Autobots.

When Megatron arrived with an Army, he discovered Nightshade's corpse and let's say, he was LIVID. After seeing the outcome of his sparkmate, the Decepticons saw Megatron at his angriest point as he ordered them to eradicate any Autobots they find and capture. His rage continued for a while. Even to the Fall of Cybertron. He had lost both his sparkmate and sparkling in one day. He never saw the pod fly away from Cybertron so he suspected that the Autobots must have killed his son too. When Cybertron fell, forcing all Autobots and Decepticons to leave their home planet, the Decepticon Barricade left to track down Autobots to either capture or kill. His hunt would last a lifetime.

Meanwhile, on a far-off world, thousands of lightyears away, the pod containing (C/n) had crashed on the world. Long before the Fall of Cybertron. (C/n) had to survive on his own. His only recollection of his past was two figures who he believed were his creators. But as he was forced to fend for himself since youth, (C/n) learned many things. He taught himself how to fight and even discovered an Energon deposit on the planet that would last him years. Of course, he didn't do this all on his own. The planets native inhabitants welcomed him. They were Warriors as their planet was full of hostile fauna. Fauna that (C/n) has managed to kill many times without issue. However, one day the village of warriors that took him in would eventually fall to the deadly fauna of the planet. (C/n) didn't care at all. After all, he is the spawn of the Decepticon Leader.

Since then, he's been on his own. He's battled the dangerous fauna many times and eventually punched them into extinction. He basically wiped out all life on the planet to prove his strength. However, that means he had to kill the native habitants that remained. Meh, not like he cared. They were just a steppingstone for him to use. Nothing more nothing less. He continued to live on this planet after wiping out all life. Living off the planets supply of Energon he'd managed to find and collect for himself. He lived on just fine until he discovered The Devastator Axe. He had heard of such an Axe from the native habitants who worshiped it as a Relic from the Gods. Such primitive thoughts. But he was intrigued by his find. The Axe he found was on top of a mountain, no wonder the natives saw it as a godly relic. When he had found the Axe, he knew straight away that it has something to do with him. He didn't know how but he had a feeling.