Rudra Apologizes to Nithya

Next Day Morning:

Nithya and Keerthi went to the college. Nithya got down at the gate and Keerthi went to park the scooty inside the parking. Nithya saw Ajay and Rudra at the gate who are coming towards her. She remembered yesterday's incident so immediately turned and started moving away from them. Ajay who saw Nithya ran behind and caught her hand and turned her towards him.

Ajay: Nithya Ma!😥

Nithya didn't uttered a word and was looking down with tears welled up.

"Nithya Ma!". He called her again and lifted her face up only to see her eyes welled up. He felt sad to see her like that.😔

Ajay: Sorry Nithya.😔

Nithya: You didn't tell me that you know him.😑

Ajay: I know. Sorry, you didn't like Rudra. So, I thought it was not the right time to tell you. And about yesterday's incident I am really sorry for what Rudra has done. See he also realized his mistake and came to say sorry to you.

Ajay: Dei Rudra Come here da!

Nithya lifted her head and saw him coming towards her. Rudra came towards them and stood infornt of her. Ajay signaled him through his eyes to apologize. Rudra nodded his head and said "sorry". 😥

Nithya immediately said "Ajay! I am getting late for my classes. Bye"😤 and she started walking away. Rudra held her hand which got burnt. Nithya hissed in pain and turned towards him.😫 Rudra immediately realized and loosened his grip murmuring "sorry".

Rudra: Nithya! I am really sorry. As soon as I saw Amma like that I could not control my anger. So I slapped you and scolded you. The mistake is mine. I should not have done like that. I am really sorry.😥

He said in the softest tone. Nithya was just staring at him without blinking because this is the first time he has spoken this politely to her from the time they have met. 

When he received no response from her, he again said "I am sorry Rowdy Madam"🤗. Listening to him Nithya chuckled and said "Its ok. I understand you are worried for your mother".

Rudra was surprised at how quickly she forgave him without blaming him for his mistake.

Ajay: Thank God! Nithya Ma! You forgave us.

Nithya and Rudra looked at him and smiled. 

Nithya: How is aunty?

Ajay: She is fine. She actually asked us to bring you home. She liked you very much.❤️

Nithya nodded her head and got back to her original self.😀😀

Nithya: Since, I forgave you. Friends? 😀

Nithya forwarded her hand towards Rudra. Rudra was again taken aback by her nature and forwarded his hand with a smile😌

Rudra: Friends.😊

Keerthi who parked the scooty came out and frowned by looking Ajay and Rudra and went towards Nithya. Ajay saw her coming and said

Ajay: Hi Keerthi

Keerthi: Hi!

Nithya: Keerthi, He is ACP Rudra.

Keerthi: Yea, I know he is the one who took away the scooty😏. Hello Sir!

Rudra: Hello!

Keerthi: But What are you doing here?

Nithya: He is actually Ajay's brother. I also came to know now. So we are talking. Actually they are going this way and saw me. 

Ajay and Rudra looked at her in confusion on why she lied and Ajay asked her slowly. "Why did you lie to her Nithya?" Nithya slowly whispered "If you want you can tell her the truth but she will kill you both after knowing about yesterday😏😏". Ajay looked at her in horror and Nithya chuckled.

Ajay MV: Romba danger aana aala irupalo(Looks like a dangerous lady).😱😱

Rudra: Ok. Actually Its getting late for me. I have to make a move. Bye Nithya! Bye Keerthi.

Nithya/Keerthi: Bye

Ajay: Ah! Nithya. Can I get your number. 

Nithya nodded and they exchanged the numbers.

Ajay: Keerthi! Can I also get your number? 

Keerthi raised her eyebrows in a questionable look 😏and he said "Ah! Just like that. I mean it will be useful na"😅. Nithya intervened and gave Keerthi's number.

Ajay: Thank you Nithya! Bye.

Nithya: Bye.

saying so they went on with their respective works.

In the night:

Please Sir! Please help us. Please help my daughter! We don't know what happened to her.

A couple is crying infront of the police for their daughter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rudra suddenly wakes up from the sleep with sweat formed on his forehead😱. He looks around and realizes that it was a nightmare. The same nightmare that he has been getting from the past one month. He leans back on the bed and drink water. But sleep was too far from him. So he gets up and goes to the dining and sits there and presses his head and closes his eyes.....

to be continued...

This is a story with lot of twists and mystery.

So brace yourself to witness the real story.