First Meet

Morning 7:00 AM:

Keerthi: Amma! I am leaving. Bye!! Nithya, I told you right I have some project work so I am leaving early to college. You come to college by scooty. We will come back together home in the evening.

Nithya: Ok Bye!!👋

Sudha: Keerthi! Take care. I told you na I am going to my friend's son marriage. I will come after 2 days. Your dad is also out of town. So be careful both of you.

Keerthi: Ok Ma! I will take care. 🙂

Sudha: Atleast eat this dosa and go.

Keerthi: No Amma! Its already late for me. I will eat in the college itself. Bye.

She kissed her mom's cheek and left to college.

Morning 8:00 AM:

Nithya: Amma Bye! I am leaving for college.

Sudha: Hey Nithya! Drop me at the bus stop and you go to college.

Nithya: Amma! Naane andha scooty epidiyo kal vechi talli da votuva. Idula ne vera lift kekura.( Amma! I only drive that scooty with lot of difficulty and on top of that you are asking for lift from me)😏😐

Sudha: Then you sit back. I will drop you at the college.😅

Nithya: Not needed. come, I will only drop you.

Sudha: My darling daughter.😍

Nithya just huffed and they started to their respective destinations. Nithya dropped Sudha and was going to college. Suddenly a puppy came in her way so, she lost the balance and hit a bike by accident. The person on the bike fell down. Nithya somehow balanced her scooty. She immediately went to the person and saw that his hand and forehead are bleeding as he fell on gravel on the road.

Nithya: Ayyo! I am so sorry. Please get up. The puppy came in the middle I could not balance.🥺

Man: Its ok. 

Nithya helps him to get up. The person gets up and sees Nithya who is continuously saying sorry and asking him that she will take him to hospital. He felt a sudden connection with her and is lost in his thoughts. Nithya shook him and brought him out of the thoughts.

Nithya: Please come, we will go to hospital.

Man: Its ok Ma! These are small scratches only.

Nithya: No. Lets go.

She sees a clinic near by and they go inside. The doctor treats the man and gives him some pain killers. Nithya bought the medicines and gave him. They come out of the clinic.

Nithya: So Sorry.🥺

Man: Its ok Ma! You don't have to say sorry so many times.

Nithya just smiled at him and asked him "What is you Name?"

Man: Ajay

Nithya: Nice Name!. My name is Nithya.

Ajay: You also have a nice name. Hm Nithya! I am getting late. So I will make a move. But Thank you for taking care.

Nithya: Oh! Ok Bye! I am also going to college. We will meet again sometime.

Ajay: Sure Ma! Go safely.

Nithya takes her scooty and leaves. Ajay just looked at her disappearing figure and gave a heartfelt smile.🙂🙂

While Nithya was going to college she saw a group of police checking all the vehicles. A constable came to her and asked for license. Just then she remembers that she forgot the license.

Nithya: Sir! I forgot the license.

Constable: Ma! We are checking all the vehicles as it is elections time. How can you forget it ma? The new ACP is strict. He is not letting anyone leave without proper documents.

Nithya: Ayyo! Sir! I am getting late for the college. Let me go na.

Constable: No Ma! You have to pay the fine and leave.

Nithya MV: Ayyo! I used all the money for buying medicines in the clinic. What to do? 

Suddenly something strikes her and she looks at the other side and says "hey Thalapathy!". The constable turns to see him. Nithya takes the chance and tries  escape  when a hold on her handle stops her scooty. She lifts her eyes and sees the person infront of her. Her eyes widen in surprise. 

Nithya MV: This is the new ACP I saw on TV yesterday. 

She just admires him and is lost in the thoughts😍😍. A stern voice breaks her thoughts.

Rudra: What are you trying to do?😡

Constable: Sir! This girl does not have license and she is trying to escape when asked to pay fine.

Nithya just glares at the constable for complaining about her.😒

Rudra: Hello Miss! What's your name?

Nithya: Nithya

Rudra: Where are you going?

Nithya: College. I am a student. I forgot the license and I don't have money. So..

Rudra: So you will escape. How irresponsible of you? Just leave the scooty here and bring your parents, pay the fine and collect your scooty. Murthy Sir! take the scooty from her.

Constable: Yes Sir!

Nithya gets angry and says

Nithya: You can't take away the scooty from a girl like that.

Rudra: Oh! You don't remember that when you tried to escape.

Nithya could not speak anything.

Nithya MV: He is only handsome for looks. But such a grumpy cat and rude. I am removing him from my crush list.😤

Nithya leaves the scooty and goes to college by bus. She then told Keerthi about all the happenings.

Keerthi: I asked you to come by scooty for one day and you did all these things.

Nithya just gave a sheepish smile and said

Nithya: Leave it Keerthi. My time is not good. That ACP is such a jerk. 

Keerthi: You forgot the license its your mistake and you are scolding him who is doing his duty.

Nithya: Don't support him😤. But the only good thing is I met Ajay today. You know I felt a brotherly feel with him. He is so good.😇

Keerthi: Nithya! don't trust strangers like that.

Nithya: But he is good. If you will meet him you also will like him.

Keerthi just shaked her head in disbelief. And asked

Keerthi: So, How do we get the scooty back.

Nithya: We have to wait for 2 days till Appa returns and then get it. Until then we have to go by bus only.

Keerthi just nodded her head and they left for the classes.

to be continued...

Let's see what awaits in the story in the next chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.