Arc 3, Chapter 10: Op Blind Citadel Part 2

Start from the beginning

Minerva: It's time Peter.

Peter: Yeah.

Peter loaded a stripper clip into his Kar98k and closed the bolt.

Peter: Let's go.

------

Finn: They're taking too long, I'm going to go look for them.

Joseph: Emil told us to stay here until they got here, maybe they had to take a detour.

Finn: Screw it, I'm gonna look for them.

Joseph: Finn just stay here.

Finn: Wait hold on, look.

Joseph looked down the hallway, they saw Sierra limping towards them, she waved her arm once they turned to look at her.

Joseph: This isn't good, where's the other two?

Finn: Clearly something went wrong.

Finn ran towards Sierra meeting her half way, she gave him an exhausted smile.

Sierra: I'm so glad to see you guys, sorry for being late.

Finn: Don't worry about that, what happened to your leg?

Sierra: It's not too bad, I guess you can say I'm a bit leaky.

Finn chuckled at her joke.

Finn: That's a good one, let's get you to safety and patched up.

Finn placed her arm around his neck and began doing a human crutch carry. He looked at Joseph who was sitting on his horse, Joseph smiled at them, but then his eyes looked behind them and his smile disappeared as he grabbed his Gewehr 98.

Joseph: Hey Finn you might wanna hurry up.

Finn looked back down the hallway, he saw 2 of the girls from the mansion, with one being Emilia. A shiver ran down his spine as his heart began to pound, the memories of what happened filled him with fear.

Finn: Ma'am I'm gonna need you to hold onto me

Sierra: Whoa!

Finn lifted Sierra and placed her over his shoulders doing a fireman carry and began to move as fast as he could.

Joseph: I'll cover you!

Joseph began firing at the girls to try to slow them down at least, to a varied degree of success.

1st shot made Esther jump to the side, 2nd shot almost made Eva stumble, 3rd missed, 4th grazed Eva's head by an inch, 5th hit Esther in the thigh clearing through. Esther Fell to the ground and slid for a bit before rolling behind the cover of a pillar, Eva followed her.

Jesse: Quickly!

Joseph fed a stripper clip into his rifle and aimed at the pillar, Finn got to Joseph and set Sierra on her feet before helping her up on the horse.

Finn: It's my turn to cover you, get her out of here.

Joseph: You can't handle the both of them.