+Doc and Tubbo. - it was Tubbo's request, he feels safe.
+Lizzie and Jimmy.
+Fundy and Ren.
+Zed and Puffy.
+Gem and Hypno.

______________________________________________________________________________

((With House Hostile Mobs, which is Xb Beef Mumbo Scar Cub Sam Sapnap Jevin Zloy Cleo))

+All of the introduction, eating and going to bed is happening at the same time, I'll let you know when timelines have caught up.+

"So introductions I guess?" Sapnap awkwardly said in the silence.

"Yeah. Let's do that. Let's just say our name then our species or hybrid type" Cleo stated. Everyone agreed, "we'll go clockwise so Beef you'd be first, then Xb then Mumbo and so on"

"Okay. Hello I'm VintageBeef, call me Beef. I'm a vampire."

"Heyo I'm XbCrafted, call me Xb. I'm a guardian hybrid. Half guardian half human."

"Well uhh im Mumbo. I'm also a vampire but mixed in with a human"

"I'm Sapnap, I'm a blaze hybrid."

"Sam. Creeper."

*Only ever seen one creeper, Sam looks so cool and so much less scary than Doc.* Jevin thought you

"Uhh hi guys gals everyone in-between I'm Jevin, call me Jev if you want. I am a slime."

"How come your blue instead of the usual green" Sapnap asked.

"Overworld Slimes are green, Aether Slimes are blue. I'm an aether slime"

+That's a head-cannon for Jevin+

"Cool, I'm Zloy, I'm a zombie."

"I'm Scar, I'm an elf as well as a Vex."

"Cleo. Also a zombie."

"Cub also a vex"

"Anyone else hungry..?" Cleo asked the group and pretty much everyone said yeah or nodded their head to say yes. They ate then went to bed in pairs. X said they have to have a buddy system.

The pairs are:
+Beef and Mumbo
+Scar and Cub
+Xb and Sam
+Sapnap and Jevin
+ Zloy and Cleo

______________________________________________________________________________

Next up is House Nether/End which is Techno Ranboo Xisuma Etho Tango Fwhip Bad Foolish

"Let's get the introductions over and done with so we find out our buddy and I can finally sleep" Techno took charge.

"I'm Technoblade. Aka Techno, a piglin."

"I'm Ranboo. An enderman and something else. I don't know what."

"I'm Tango. A nether creature of sorts."

"Fwhip, dragon."

"Badboyhalo, call me Bad, demon"

"I'm Foolish, A Totem of Undying"

"That's quite unique" Tango said as a sort of compliment.

"Etho, I don't know what I am"

"XisumaVoid. Xisuma, X or Suma is easier. Void walker."

"Void walkers sound pretty cool, and also very unique"

"There's only a few left in existence."

"Now we're going through the buddy system?" Fwhip asked to just confirm it.

"Yeah. You don't have to respect it but you do have to follow it. Before we go through this, does anyone need any food." X asked.

A few were running low, they got stacked up then X went through the buddy system pairs.
These are:
+Techno and Ranboo.
+Fwhip and Bad
+Etho and Tango.
+Suma and Foolish.