Chapter 49: WAR! Pt. 1

Warning: This Chapter contains descriptions of GORE and BLOOD!

"Izuku!!" Shoto yelled notifying the head of the man running up behind him. Izuku turned and grabbed the mans arm, twisting it so he'd drop the knife he had. He grabbed the man by the throat and threw him to the ground taking the knife and slamming it into the man's throat. He removed the knife letting blood splatter all over the place. Shoto ran up to Izuku and the 2 stood back to back. They pulled out their knives and started fighting the Shie Hassaikai soldiers that charged after them. Katsuki and Kirishima ran after Chisaki but quickly lost sight of him as they ran into a group of Hassaikai members. The 2 looked at each other and started grabbing members, stabbing them and slitting their throats. It felt like their was no end. Katsuki couldn't see his lover anywhere. He was getting nervous but he knew Izuku could handle himself, even if Shoto was with him.

Izuku and Shoto were directing the commanders towards the forest as they saw heat signals through their contacts. "Zu!!" Shinso yelled gaining the greenette's attention "Toshi!" Izuku yelled back, pointing behind Shinso. Shinso turned and was stabbed in the stomach. "NO!" Izuku screamed as he started to run towards Shinso. Shoto grabbed him and started running the other direction. "NO! WE HAVE TO GO HELP TOSHI!" Izuku screamed, fighting to get out of Shoto's arms. "Shinso will be fine. We need to find Bakugou and Kirishima!" Shoto yelled as he picked the crying boy up, throwing him over his shoulder and ran towards the forest. Members of the Hassaikai were chasing after them and Shoto was firing his gun to clear his path, Izuku grabbed his gun to cover his brothers back. Even while being jostled around Izuku's accuracy was scary. Opposing members dropped like flies with bullets hitting their heads.

Katsuki and Kirishima were facing off with the 1st Division of the Shie Hassakai as well as their commander Shigaraki. Katsuki thought he was crazy but Shigaraki had him beat. His second in command known as Dabi was facing off with Kirishima a little distance away. Kirishima was completely stuck on defense as Dabi waved around his flame thrower burning the forest down along the way. "FUCK!" Katsuki seethed. His eyes started to glow vibrant red as his claws and fangs emerged. He started walking towards Shigaraki in a bordarline feral state, stabbing and tossing members of the 1st Division like they were rag dolls. One of the Hassaikai members were less than fortunate as Katsuki grabbed him by the throat and lifted him in the air. He lengthened his claws more and stabbed the man in the chest, ripping his heard out as he removed his hand. Tomoura pulled out his gun and pointed it at the violent alpha ready to pull the trigger. Before Katsuki could grab his own gun, Shigaraki had hit the floor. Katsuki was confused until he saw silver and blue eyes glowing brighter as it made its way to the clearing. Todoroki came running up to him with a crying Izuku thrown over his shoulder shooting the members that followed behind them.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHY IS DEKU CRYING?" Katsuki screamed at Shoto. "He saw Shinso get stabbed in the stomach" Shoto explained putting the little Dragon down on the ground. "You okay, baby?" Katsuki asked grabbing Izuku in for a quick hug. "I warned him but the other guy got him before he could react" Izuku explain wiping his tears. "Let's fucking end this thing!" Izuku commanded to Katsuki and Shoto. "Where's Kirishima?" Shoto asked looking around to see the red head fighting against a man with rotting purple skin. "GO!" Izuku yelled nodding to Shoto. Shoto ran to help Kirishima leaving the 2 heads to fight the rest. The couple started firing as they saw heat signals coming towards them from their contacts. Separating to cover more ground, Chasaki emerged from the forest heading towards Izuku.