Chapter 3: Just who the hell are they?

**3 Years Later**

Knock Knock Knock

"What?!" Katsuki exclaims as he looks up from his paper work. "Heya boss, I've got the inventory from the warehouse here for ya!" Kaminari says as he enters Katsuki's office.

Denki Kaminari, a beta, whose been by Katsuki's side since his first year of high school. He's bubbly and acts like a moron but hes the best of the best at gathering intel and coming up with strategic plans. He was brought into the clan 7 years ago along with Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero. They all trained under Masaru along side Katsuki and Kirishima. Mina became a world class sniper. Shes an extremely bubbly omega but that never stopped her from becoming a lethal killing machine. Sero, a beta, trained day and night in close combat and torture.

"Leave it there. Did you find any more information on the bastards I told you to look into?" Katsuki asked, staring at Kaminari. "I did, I should have the file to you in about 2 hours." Kaminari stated. "Make it 1 hour Dunce Face. I will not rest until I find the bastards that killed my parents!" Katsuki demanded. "Those bastards are gonna wish they made sure I was dead too!"

Kaminari walks into the living room and plops down beside Sero. "Man, I'm beat!" Kaminari says, stretching his arms out before slumping over the paperwork in front of him. "Where's the lovebirds?" Kaminari asks Sero. "They're training the in the basement with Aizawa" Sero responds.

"Bakugou making you get this intel in quicker, huh?" he asks, Kaminari sighs and nods his head. Sero chuckles and helps Kaminari sort the papers.

Katsuki sits in his office thinking back to his 20th birthday. The 3rd year anniversary of his parents death is coming up in 2 months. Forcing himself to forget his birthday is the same day, he plans to avenge his parents at any cost on the day of their death. He sighs, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. Looking down at the scar on his chest where the bullet hit on that same day.

Kirishima and Katsuki were supposed to die that day too but faith had other plans. Katsuki was shot in the chest, 1 millimetre away from his heart. Kirishima was grazed on his neck with a bullet and shot in the shoulder while trying to protect Katsuki. They lost countless people at the banquet that day. Katsuki suffers from migraines, insomnia and night terrors because of that day. Reliving his parents execution whenever he closes his eyes.

"Hey boss, I have the intel you wanted" Kaminari says while entering the office. "Great, give it here!" Katsuki demanded. "After going through all the intel I've gathered, somethings aren't making sense to me..." Kaminari states, a little hesitant to continue. "What does that mean? Don't beat around the bush Dunce Face, spit if out!" Katsuki demanded.

"Well... the thing is, I looked into everything I could dig up about the 'MidoriDragons'..." Kaminari started "And? Isn't that what i asked you to do?" Katsuki questioned. "Well yes, but Bakugou... from what I gathered, the MidoriDragons are an American gang... No matter how hard I dug, I've even contacted a friend who lives in America, the MidoriDragons and no ties with or in Japan at all... and have never even been here before... Something is wrong here man..." Kaminari finished.

"What..do you...mean?" Katsuki's eyes widened.

C/N:

Just who are these MidoriDragons? How could they plan and assassinate Momma and Poppa Bakugou without ever even being in Japan?

Hmm... Guess we'll find out next chapter ;) Stay tuned!!