Chapter 21: His Scent

Katsuki arranges bedrooms for the Dragons to stay in. Izuku's heat was so bad he couldn't make it back to the villa and the smell of his soon to be mate was the only thing keeping him calm. Katsuki went through his closet to find some of his smaller clothes for Izuku to wear along with a bunch of clothes he scented so Izuku could build his nest. Knocking on the door to the room Izuku was staying in, Katsuki opens the door and finds Shoto sitting on the bed talking to Izuku. He had come back to his senses an hour after sitting with Katsuki.

"Oh, it's yours?" Shoto asked. Katsuki nodded not sure if Izuku would let go of his wrist any time soon. "Well, your pheromones seem to be the only thing working to keep him calm. Sit here while I call the villa. I'll have to tell the maids to prepare for his heat." Shoto explained. Katsuki looked down at the omega laying on his lap. "Just stay here" Katsuki suggested. Shoto turned, surprised by the suggestion. "Look, he's calm now but what happens once you leave? Just stay here, at least until his heat is over. You can stay in one of the rooms connected to a nesting room. I'll scent some of my clothes, pillows and blankets and bring them to his room. I'll wait until you're there before coming in." Shoto was surprised. "Alright... As long as it's not too much of a problem. I'll call the villa and tell them we'll be staying for a few days." He finishes before exiting the room. Katsuki questioned if that was even the right decision to make. But leaving his future mate to be in heat away from him set him over the edge.

"Ah, Bakugou. Thanks for everything" Shoto bowed. "S' nothin, how's he doing?" Katsuki asked while placing the mountain of blankets, pillows and clothes on the nesting bed. "He finally fell asleep about an hour or so ago. I'm sure when he wakes to all this he'll be more than appreciative." "That's good, well, my room is down the hall. If you need anything come and get me. You'll know my door when you get there. Lock this door when I leave." Katsuki said as he was leaving the room. Shoto looked at the younger and smiled. "Guess your omega found your fated pair" Shoto said, patting Izuku's head and he slept. Shoto walks over to lock the main door to the nesting room. Leaving only a lamp on, he wishes Izuku goodnight and heads to bed.

C/N:

What a wholesome, short chapter. I hope you enjoyed the lovely sibling moment between our Sho and our sleep Izu. So sweet!

But I won't keep you holding on any longer. Smut starts next chapter!