The new roommate and movie night

Note (from ao3): Short chapter!

Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

Emma was preparing breakfast for her and her roommate who was currently in the shower.

She had only one roommate.

Why, you ask me? Well, it's simple. To understand the situation better, we'll need to go back a good five months ago.

<

~

~

~

~

>

« You could move in our apartment instead. »

...

...

« WHAT!? »

Both Emma and Norman exclaimed, shocked by what Ray had just said.

« Ray! You know we can't afford a third person! Not that I don't want to, but because we don't have enough bedroom. »

Ray laughed at the surprise of the two. Norman had a slight blush as well as Emma. He heard Gilda sigh and Don laugh while Anna only shook her head, a smile on her lips.

« Listen. I haven't had the time to tell you sooner but, I'm moving. »

« What? Why? »

The snowy boy tilted his head.

« Because I want my own apartment and I found one where it's near some pretty good place for photos. So, I'm sorry you have to learn it that way, but I'm leaving you alone, dear brother. Unless someone accept the offer, of course. »

He looked mockingly at Emma, a smirk on his lips.

« Are you sure, Ray? »

« Of course I am! Idiot. I wouldn't had proposed it if I wasn't! »

He gently bumped Emma on the head, to which she responded by punching him on the arm, earning a laugh from him.

« So, it's a yes or a no? »

« It's a yes! Of course! »

She jumped on him, hugging him before going to hug Norman.

« Thank you, Ray! I hope it's okay with you Norman! »

Norman softly smiled at her, hugging her back.

« Of course! »

<

~

~

~

~

>

And that's how, five months later, she was there. Sharing the apartment with Norman.

She heard him get out of the bathroom. She had just put their breakfast on the table and sit down, shortly followed by Norman.

« Gooood morning!~ »

« Good morning, Emma! »

They chat during all breakfast. When they had finished and where about to finish preparing for school, Norman stopped in the doorstep of his bedroom.