Home

Note: I only now, at that chapter, posted the illustration for chapter 11

Also, the cover illustration was for Revna's last birthday (2022) and also technically Ray's birthday too since they shared a birthday on January 15
And I just realized that I haven't put it in the ao3 fic

Note (from ao3): More chill and wholesome chapter for this one
It's a short one too, sorry about that

It was originally longer like chapter, but I decided to cut it where it ends because I thought it was a good ending for this chapter.

Oh! And I made an illustration for chapter 11 of the fic if you want to go check it out! I also made an animatic based on that chapter that you can find on my TikTok and Insta!

Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

Emma and Norman came back home to their small apartment happy. They would go find Snowball the next morning.

Emma couldn't be more happy than now.

On their last day of vacation, Emma had taken her courage in both hands and had proposed to him.

« Will you marry me? »

Holding back some tears of joy as well as letting out a chuckle, Norman nodded.

« Yes... yes! »

With a smile, Emma slid the ring on his finger before getting up. Once on her feet, Norman kissed her. Emma had wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him closer to her.

They heard cheers coming from people who had assisted to the scene which made them back away. They both let out a giggle.

Norman looked at the aquamarine stone of the ring, a smile on his lips.

« You beat me once again. »

Emma tilted her head.

« What do you mean? »

The white-haired boy looked at her.

« You did it before me. »

He took out a small box from his pocket and handed it to her. Emma opened it to reveal a ring with a beautiful emerald on it. The ginger-haired girl bursted into laughter, shortly after followed by Norman.

« I wanted to be the one to propose to you. But, once again, you had to prove to me that you are the fastest. »

Emma had only giggled as an answer before taking his hand in hers. They left Mont-Royal right after to go back to their hotel and prepare their stuff for their departure.

That's how they became fiancé.

<~~~~>

After a good night of sleep in their apartment and in the arms of each other, Norman and Emma went to Ray's house to go find Snowball back.

Ray had bought a house for him and Anna. As soon as the newly fiancé couple knocked on the door, they heard barking. They both chuckled as they heard footsteps coming to open the door. And as soon as the door opened, they got assaulted by a big white fluffy ball of furr.

« Snowball! I'm so happy to see you! »

Emma giggle as she crouched to pet the dog on the belly as he had layed down on his back, his tail wagging from how happy he was.

« Finally back? How was the travel? »

« It was nice to go back to Canada. Emma was excited by everything. »