Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Note (from ao3): Sorry for the short chapter! We're back into the present now!

Sometimes I forget that i made Norman speak French and then I suddenly remembers it randomly

Just so you know, the last three chapter about their pasts are now my favorites chapters!

Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

Emma woke up first the next morning. The event of last night came crashing into her mind as soon as her gaze landed on their scattered clothes on the floor. Her cheeks became instantly red. She turned her head toward the sleeping boy by her side when she felt him move.

Her smile soften under how peaceful he looked while asleep like that. She got out of bed and went to take a shower to get rid of her soreness. When she came back into the room, Norman was still sleeping. It was quite rare for Norman to sleep this much. But it was true that they had went late to sleep last night. She took the first shirt that was in front of her, which wasn't hers, and a small pair of shorts before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

She greeted Snowball who had stayed locked outside of the room for the whole night. She felt a bit guilty because she knew how much he loved to sleep with them in the same room.

Norman woke up not so long after. He let out a yawn as his brain registered where he was. It wasn't his bedroom, it was Emma's. As the event of last night came crashing into his mind, he got up and got dress before going to take a quick shower and go join the girl in the kitchen.

Emma was humming a song while making breakfast. Norman softly smiled as he went to wrap his arms around her in an embrace. He hid his face in the crook of her neck, earning some giggles from her as his breath was tickling her. The girl turned around to face him. She cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed her back until she burst into a fit of giggles. He backed away and arched an eyebrow, his smile never leaving his lips.

« Norman! Our breakfast is going to burn if you keep distracting me like that. »

He backed away, letting her go back to cooking. While she cooked, Norman looked at her neck to see the marks he had left. He felt kinda proud of it.

While eating Norman's brain only now registered what shirt she was wearing.

« Isn't it my shirt you're wearing? »

She looked up from her food to give him a guilty smile.

« Maybe. It's too comfortable okay! »

She earned some laughter from him. As her smile increased, her eyes landed on the marks on his neck. The marks she had proudly left.

« Norman, I have a very important question to ask you. »

Norman calmed down and looked at her.

« What is it? »

A smirk replaced Emma's smile. Norman didn't know if he should be worried or not.

« Do you want to be my boyfriend? »

Norman bursted into laughter, confusing Emma a bit.

« Why are you laughing?! That's a really important question! »

He wiped away a tear of joy out of the corner of his eye before looking at her, a smile on his lips.

« I thought it was clear after what happened last night. »

A deep blush appeared on Emma's cheeks, making Norman laugh again.

« S-stil! »

Norman calmed down, a bright smile on his lips.