(𝚃𝚂𝙴) 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝

Athena Thalia Lorenzo

Background:

A Professor at UCLE. Well known as the terror professor.
Her profession are Architect and Chief Executive Officer of a top clothing brand, her life has such been a grey world until this student of her came which she met(?) Her life went back to the colorful just like before.

(Blair) Zainiel Maxine Florence

Background:

Blair Zainiel or Zainiel Maxine Florence Is not quite popular student at Any university she goes to until she came back to her old university (UCLE) People got to notice her because of her recklesness but nevertheless she's also quiet.
Her profession is A President of her father's other brands and a CEO of her own company.

Unlike Athena, Zainiel's life is Dull yet full of colors whenever her friends are there with her, But then Athena came and became Zainiel's Temporary Light; But unexpectedly they had their own Separate Expectation of each other's future and separated from each other.
Without each other their life becomes more dull and colorless; Without the love they always wanted to have they're hurting.

A/N: I know late na to pero eto na talaga yung final cast ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Plus eto lang talaga kinaya ni brain ko ngayon pagod ako sa ginawa ko, dapat tulog nako eh pero heto ako.

And Late update din pala sa next chap dahil nagiging busy ako wala na ngang pasok busy pa rin ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ