Chapter 14: Pighati

⚠️Trigger Warning!⚠️ Sensitive words maybe describe in this chapter so please forgive me.

Blair Zainiel Santiago

"Sige na baka inunahan ka na nung ex ni ma'am." Sinabi ni Azrael at napa tawa ako ulit. "Sige pero hintayin mo ako dyan ah." Sinabi ko sakanya at tumango lamang ito sa akin.

Bakit ako kinakabahan eh naka punta na ako sa bahay ni ma'am dati. I pressed the door bell waiting for the door to open but a different person opened it.

Someone i don't know "Sino po sila?" She asked. Who is this woman? "Uhm nandito po ba sila Miss Lorenzo?" Tanong ko sakanya at parang merong tinignan sa tabi nya.

"Wala sya dito, meron syang date. Pero sino ka ba ha?" Sinabi nya sa akin at tinignan ako nang malalim "Para kay Athena ba yang bulaklak na yan?" Dagdag nito.

"A-ah yes po uhm paki bigay nalang po sakanya, at paki sabi nalang din po na sorry kahit hindi ko alam kung bakit sya galit sa'kin." Sinabi ko sakanya at inabot ang bulaklak na binili ko.

Umalis na din ako sa bahay ni ma'am. I felt slight of jealousy when she said meron daw date si ma'am, I wonder kung yung Ex nya yung kasama nya.

"Looks like it wasn't ma'am huh? Tara punta tayo sa bar isama na din natin yung dalawang dwende." Sinabi ni Azrael, Maybe he said it to make the mood light up and it did work.

Sinuot ko na yung helmet ko at umangkas sa likod nya. "So ano yung sabi nung babaeng naka usap mo?" Tanong nya sa'kin "Sabi nya merong date daw si ma'am." Sinabi ko sakanya at narinig ko yung buntong hininga nya habang pinapaandar nya yung motor nya.

"Naunahan ka na yata ah." Sinabi nito sa akin kaya napatawa ako "Edi naunahan lang, pogi naman ako eh." Nag tawanan nalang kaming dalawa sa kalsada.

==========

"Forda nahuli ang ferson!" Sigaw ni Jin. "Kaka inum mo yang nang Gin kaya ganyan ka na Jin." Tumawa kami sa sinabi ni Jane.

"Ikaw Zain? okay ka lang ba?" Tanong ni Azrael at tumango ako sa kanya at uminom ako ng whisky. "Of coarse okay lang ako, ako pa ba." I said proudly pero hindi sila naniwala sa'kin kaya iniba ko ang topic namin at nag tawanan nalang kami.

Mga ilang minuto ay gusto kong pumunta sa restroom dahil siguro napuno ang aking bladder kaya gusto kong pumunta sa restroom.

"Punta lang ako sa restroom babalik din ako." I excused myself at tumayo lumingon-lingon ako para lang makita ang restroom pero iba yung nakita ko.

I suddenly felt sobber, Shit bakit sya nandito? Is... Is she drinking? what the hell.

Medyo madami din ang tao so i might be mistaken that's her kasi im tipsy and maybe drunk pero i know what her back looks like.

I went near her and sat beside her and took a glimpse of her. I was right it was her, Hindi ko pinatagal ang sarili ko at hinawakan ang kamay nya. And she looked shocked for a moment and took a good look at me.

"Santiago?" She questioned me and i nodded, "Oh my god you're really my savior Santiago. Please take me away from him hindi ko na kaya." She said and a tear left her eye so i texted Azrael that I'll be going first kasi naawa ako kay Ms.Athena.

"Ma'am ano ba ang nangyari? Bakit kayo nasa bar? i thought you have a date?" Tanong ko sakanya at hinanap ko ang kotse nya. "I thought he wanted to be a father to her pero he just wanted to- he-" She didn't finished her sentence and sobbed beside me so i did what had to do.

i hugged her tightly and she continued to sob on my shoulder but i didn't mind as long as i can do what i can do to comfort her, I'll definitely do it.

"Shhhh..... Wag kang mag alala he won't be coming near you poprotektahan kita okay." I said and all she could do is nod.

We stayed like that for a few moments and we both let go of each other. "Why don't we take you home, you're tired already." I said kaya she nodded again.

I helped her walk and i found her car kaya hinanap ko yung car keys sakanya para mapasok ko na sya.

We had a total silent ride, she's tired i understand but what i don't understand is their so called date is in a club tapos he wants to have sex with her? What's wrong with him?

He plays around get her pregnant go away from her and then come back just to do the same shit he did to her. What kind of man does that, he shouldn't be called a man he should be called a jerk, useless, asshole, bitch guy kasi who has the right mind to do that to a pure kind hearted woman like her.

Athena deserves the world but the worlds doesn't deserve her, she's been into a lot of pain tapos dadagdag nanaman yang lalakeng yan how dare he comeback.

"Zaniago...." Narinig kong sinabi nya breaking my thoughts and i looked at her. She's sleep talking, damn it this woman really deserves the world and my name is world.

I never thought I'd be jealous, i mean i admit i was jealous about that guy but now i know the truth, well fuck him who cares about guys like him.

==========

I opened the door to her house and i did it silently to not alert anyone pero i guess the woman i talked to earlier was waiting for her.

"Oh goodness anong nangyari kay Athena she looks terrible." She said running towards me and looking at her.

"Yung kasama nya sigurong date." I said and she looked at me maybe analyzing who i was and she smiled which is weird.

"You go take her upstairs mag dadala lang ako nang wet face towel." She said and i looked at her weirdly but i just obeyed her.

I can still hear her sobs so i just carried her upstairs to her room. It's most probably middle of the night but I'll text my mother later ilalagay ko lang si Athena sa higaan nya kasi buhat-buhat ko nga sya.

"Ma'am were almost at your room, everything will be okay." I said and i heard her sniff. "This is your fault Santiago...." She said looking at me

Wala naman akong ginawa sakanya but fine I'll pit the blame on me since sinabi nya na kasalanan ko. "Yes Athena it's all my fault, okay? so don't cry anymore ha?" I said at naramdaman ko ang dalawa nyang braso sa leeg ko.

"Santiago..." She said and i looked at her. "Ma'am?" I said letting her know that im listening.

"You probab- you- Ugh this is your fault." She said pouting which made me giggle a little and i sighed.

"Yes ma'am its my fault again." I smiled at her but she still pouted like a little kid who didn't got her candy.

I opened the door to her room and laid her down. Kukuha na sana ako nang pang palit na damit nya but she held my hand. "Please stay." Thats all the she she said so i stayed beside her until i think her cousin came into the room.

"Here, ikaw na ang mag punas sakanya while i find her clothes." She said leaving me in the room to go to the build in closet.

"Mhnm..."

I tried to keep myself cool as i care fully remove her top clothes. "Zainie..." Narinig ko nanaman na sinabi nya.

"Have fun." I heard her cousin said as she placed Athena's pajamas next to me, with a smile she left me and Athena alone.

Could this night get anymore weird.