🔞 Chapter 9: Pleasure

⚠️Content warning!⚠️

This chapter contains sexual content that may not be suitable for children below 18 pero alam kong merong mga bata dito kaya below 14 ay bawal okie!

Alam ba yan ng mga magulang nyo jusq.

Blair Zainiel Santiago

Nasa loob na kami nang kotse and we made eye contact for about 3 minutes and she started leaning in to me.

"Can i kiss you ma'am?" Tanong ko and she smiled. "Of course you can."

I started kissing her lips, And goodness they're soft and the taste of the liquor that she drank can be tasted.

"Mhhn..." She moaned out which turned me on more, I separate myself away from her and i breathed in and out.

"Ma'am you're drunk we shouldn't do this." I said and she shook her head. "I won't regret whatever happens to us, i promise that to you love."

Just the last sentence made me heat up i tried to clam myself she held my hand so i looked at her.

"Please stop me because i can't control myself ma'am." Sinabi ko sakanya at tumango ito.

I gave her a sign to go at the back seat so we could have a bit of space, I position her on my lap and i started to kiss her lips.

It taste like heaven. I began to move through her lips to her jaw. I hear her moaning which sounded like music to my ears.

I stop kissing her and took her Green Plain Shirt and threw it somewhere in the car.

"Is your car tinted ma'am?" Tanong ko at tumango naman sya and i made such a silly face and kissed her chest.

"Oh good god Zainie. . ." She silently moaned while i kiss her side breast. I snapped off the lock of her bra and took it threw it somewhere near her clothes.

I kissed her breast and i slowly licked it. "Ohmmn..." She moaned, I grabbed a handful of her other bread on my hand and i sucked the other.

"H-hold on. . . Y-you should t-take off your clothes too..."

She said and so i took my t-shirt off and continued sucking her breast. It taste too good to the point her moans feels like music to my ears again. I stopped sucking her breast and i unzipped her jeans and i slowly put my hand under her panties.

"Wet for me, right Ms. Lorenzo?" I whispered into her ears, and as she heavily breath through my neck i tease her cl*t. "P-lease put it in Zain..." She whisperly moan "I can't hear you properly Ms. Lorenzo." I said smirking

"I said put it in you little sh- AHGMM!"

I slowly thrusted my index and middle finger in her "Does it hurt?" I asked but she shaked her head "No, y-you can move now..." Like what she said i moved my fingers in and out.

"F-fuck... Z-zainie fa-aster, Ughm" As she moans my name i fasten my pase.

Goodness this woman is really turning me on. "Zainie... AHH!" I fasten my pase more and i feel her walls getting tighter.

"FUCK ZAINIE- AHHH!"

She screamed as i felt a sharp pain on my back... Ngayon all i hear is huffing so i looked at her, She looks exhausted. Malamang sino ba naman hindi mapapagod doon.

"A-ayos lang kayo ma-" Hindi ko natapos yung sasabihin ko nang hinampas ako ni Athena sa balikat ko.

"Do i look okay? give me a rest Zainiel." She sighed, gagi ang bilis naman neto mag change moods.