Chapter 19: The Idea of Her

Blair Zainiel Santiago

"What the fvck, Christine?!"

...

Di' ko alam kung paano ako nakapunta dito sa restaurant na ito pero ang alam ko ay nandito si Christine.

Christine was my very first crush nung tumapak ako nang highschool at nag confess ako sakanya which she said 'I need more time zen... please wait until im 18.'

Through out these years kinalimutan ko na feelings ko sakanya and I really needed to be out of her world kasi she is straight.

"Zen.... How i missed you so mu-" I cut her off by saying "Please Christ what are you doing here? I thought you'll stay in canada? why do you need to come back?" I said looking down and rubbing my forehead.

"Because Blair I came back for you... Remember when you said you loved me back then?"

"I do remember that pero that was so long ago. Dont you understand? We're adults your freaking 20 and im 19."

She just laughed at my statement which she stood up and sat beside me."

"Christ..."

"Come on Blair your turning 20 this month right?" She said which shocked me because until now she remembers my birthday.

Kahit saan talaga ako mag punta nandoon talaga mga taong nagustuhan ko or nagustuhan ako.

"You know Christine i no longer like you. I've changed already and I have someone I love already." Wait. Love? Huh, that's a bit crazy kasi when you say love people tend to think you love them as a friend, family and such pero. Is it right to use the word love for her?

"Oh.. I knew it i was too late... c-can we be atleast be friends?" Nauutal na sinabi nya sakin. I feel bad for her kasi i remember my friends used to tease her na gusto nya rin ako pero now i think about it, Maybe she really did like me too.

"Of course Christine. You'll always welcome as my friend." Sinabi ko sakanya at tuluyan na umiyak ito. Wala akong alam na gawin kundi yakapin ito.

"Shhh, wag kang umiyak ah, ikaw naman parang ano."

"Shut up."

Pinutol namin ang yakap namin at kumain na kaming dalawa at nag usap about the past at kung anong nangyari when were not together.

It's about 6:16 PM nang natapos ang pag uusap naming dalawa we exchanged numbers at dun ko napansin mga text messages ni ma'am. Lagot...

Nag paalam na ako sakanya at pumunta ako sa malapit na park.

13 Messages, 3 Missed calls

5 mga messages ko kay ma'am at yung iba ay sa mga mokong kong mga kaibigan.

At tinignan mga chats nya sa'kin.

Miss ma'am:
How dare you hug that woman Zainiel.
Sent 5:28 PM

Miss ma'am:
Gosh how long are you going to be flirting with her?
Sent 5:34 PM

Miss ma'am:
Zainiel what the fuck are you blushing about?!
Sent 5:38

Miss ma'am:
You better leave that woman or I'll kick your ass.
Sent 5:48 PM

Miss ma'am:
That's it you better see me outside.
Sent: 5:57 PM