“How come Phee is here?” Sky asked, though he knew that Phayu was Rain’s alpha. Both Sky and Rain noticed how Phayu became stiff before he spoke with no emotion, “Rain’s my husband..”

Phayu's word made Rain feel uncomfortable. Not even mate or omega, it was like his alpha refused to acknowledge him. Even Saifah and PraPai noticed the tense atmosphere, PraPai looked at Phayu in confusion while Saifah shook his head in disappointment.

“P’Phayu, help me with luggage…” Rain said to get Phayu’s attention but Phayu was busy talking Sky about his studies

“P’Phayu!” Rain called Phayu again but it still hasn't gotten any attention. Rain’s expression darken on seeing Phayu and Sky laughing and he clenched his fist tighter.

Meanwhile, PraPai looked at Rain and shook his head. He patted Rain’s hair and whispered, “Don’t create a scene…”

“You think I always do wrong?” Rain asked back sharply in anger, PraPai looks at Rain with a smile as he replies, “You’re my brother but that doesn’t me I will support you when you’re being stubborn. Just go through this all for a while then…”

“Then what? Huh?!” Rain shouted in anger which made everyone look in their direction. Rain looked towards his alpha who was staring at PraPai intensely instead, nothing was making sense to Rain and it was frustrating him.

“Haha, Rain is frustrated due to hunger. Let’s go for lunch..” PraPai makes excuses while Rain looks at his older brother in disbelief.

"Phee! What do you mean by for a while? What after that?" Rain hissed in frustration as PraPai dragged him towards the door.

Once they were at a distance away from others, PraPai turns to look at Rain and sighs, "Let's not discuss it here"

"Then when?" Rain asked back in irritation, PraPai glared at his younger brother and then spoke sternly, "Calm down, don't let your emotions blind you…"

"What's going on?" Phayu walked towards them and asked when he saw Rain distressed. Rain turns around to look at Phayu with a fallen face, Phayu stares at PraPai in annoyance and says again, "Why is Rain upset?"

"When is he not?" PraPai replies back as a joke but both Rain and Phayu didn't find it amusing, Phayu rolled his eyes and stares at Rain instead, "Let's go"

Rain nodded quietly and followed Phayu where Saifah and Sky were waiting for them.

                                 At the restaurant, they were sitting around a round table. Saifah, Rain and Sky followed PraPai and Phayu. PraPai kept offering food to Sky who was too shy to eat. Saifah was stuck between Rain and Phayu who suddenly were acting like strangers.

"P'Phayu, Rain wants the chicken curry.." Rain asked Phayu who looked at the bowl and then passed it to Saifah instead of Rain who extended his hand, "Sai, pass it to him.."

Saifah looks at Phayu dumbly before serving it to Rain who frowns instead. Rain looks at Phayu while pouting and spoke, "I want rice…"

"Sai…" "It's in front of you! Why don't you hand it to him?" Saifah interrupted Phayu and spoke in annoyance. Phayu scowls in response and passes it to Rain.

Rain was frustrated, before Phayu used to pamper him. Without even asking Phayu would give everything and anything that Rian wanted. Phayu will make sure Rain was eating before he starts eating himself.

He will make sure Rain was fed and happy but now, Phayu won't even bother to look in his direction. He would act like Rain wasn't there or he was a stranger.