13.

"𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑."

NOT PROOFREAD

NOT PROOFREAD

3rd pov

"hello?"

"hey-are you busy?" estrella asked.

"no i'm not, are you okay you sound like you been crying ?" the voice asked.

"no just- can i come over please ?" she asked, her voice cracking between the sentence.

"yeah of course, i'll text you my address, be careful babe." the voice said, estrella hung up the phone with shaky hands and pulled her car over. She looked at the address that they sent and quickly put it in her gps, she then realized she wasn't far from where they lived and was relived. She then started her car back up again and sped her way over to the persons house.

Estrella stood at their door step having a staring contest with the door bell contemplating if this was the best decision and if she should've just gone home and had cried her eyes out by herself, she shook her head of her thoughts and took a deep breathe and rang the door bell and looked down immediately. She couldn't understand why she was so nervous to be here, her hands started to shake and get sweaty and clammy, she prayed she didn't look like shit, but who was she kidding after crying her whole way here basically. She heard foot steps start to get closer to the front door, she could feel butterfly's in her stomach, she was nervous to see them. The front door opened and she heard their voice ask.

"star, are you okay ?"

"not really but can I tell you inside ?" star said looking to the side and playing with the rings on her hands.

"Of course, come in."

"Thanks tom."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that star, but at least he's out of your life now ?" tom said to estrella as they sat next to each other on the couch, talking about what just happened to star.

"Yeah your right, i hope he stays away honestly, i'm so over him." estrella said chuckling bittersweetly, she then looked towards her shoes just zoning out. Tom looked at her wondering how could someone treat such a beautiful girl like that.

"just- you don't think i'd end up like my dad, do you tom ?" estrella said looking up at him with glossy eyes, tom felt a part of his heart break a little bit, he didn't know why he felt like that, he felt like he wanted to beat the shit out of anyone who ever hurt estrella.

"star, i haven't known you all that long but i can tell you, that you won't, your dad wasn't a bad man, he was just troubled, and he loved you star, i watched interviews he's had with you and i see him have nothing but love for you." tom says smiling softly at the girl and places his hand on her lower thigh. Estrella chuckled as she let loose tears fall and quickly wiped them away, she quickly pulled tom in for a hug, she felt him stiffen due to the sudden movement, but then he slowly wrapped his arm around her waist. The pair was so close that estrella was close to being on tom's lap. They stayed in each others arms for a few moments before estrella slowly pulled away.

"Thanks again tom, nobody was answering me, but you did." estrella said smiling bashfully, tom returned it back.

"of course star." the pair looked in to each other eyes, both had felt as if a magnet was pulling them together, the pair was an inch a part then..

RINGGGGG

Both teens quickly separate from each other and look to see who's phone ringing and it was estrella. She looked and saw violet calling her back.

"Sorry." estrella mumbled as she walked away from tom.

"hello?" estrella said answering the phone.

"star are you okay ?" she heard violet ask in Spanish.

"uhh not really, but i'm at you know who's house, cause he was the only one that answered the phone."

"oh? i see well sorry if i interrupted something." violet said in a teasing voice.

" well you kinda did, but honestly glad you called me, think i should go home now though, i'm really tired." Estrella said giggling.

"okay star, you text me when you get home and if you need anything." violet told estrella. Estrella said i love you then hung up, sighing then walking back to tom.

"hey i'm gonna go." estrella said standing in front of him, he quickly stood up nodding.

"i'll walk you out." he said, she nodded letting him lead the way.

"thanks again tom, i'll see you later yeah ?" estrella asked as she stood at the doorstep looking up towards tom, he smiled nodding. Estrella thought of something wondering if it were good idea, she said yolo i'm her head cause why the hell not. She got on her tippy toes and gave tom a kiss on the cheek.

"see you later tommy."

"see you princess."

 ☆

900 words
( watching sam and colby while writing this, sorry if this feels so bad... idk BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED OR SUM TBHH, love y'all stay healthy and hydrated babes.)