6.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄."

3rd pov

3rd pov

Waking up that morning estrella woke up to a dozen missed calls from quinn, she listened to the voice mail he sent, he was obviously drunk so half the shit he was saying didn't make any sense. Some of it was cute and lovey shit, the other half was just him telling her off and calling her all these names, it's time like this were she wish she could just drop his ass, she really wants to, she thinks she's gonna do it soon cause she can't keep dealing with his bullshit. She slowly gets out of bed not wanting to get out but getting out since she's hanging out with bill, she drags herself to the bathroom to start getting ready. She thought about the german boy with dreads, how he was flirting with her thinking she was that easy, she chuckled to herself as she placed her brush down. She walked out of the bathroom and sat at her vanity in her room and started to do her makeup, her mind started to drift a bit to a bit of a dark place, she thought about her dad for a second, wondering what he would think of her. She quickly shook off the thoughts and wrapped up doing her make up then moved to her closer to pick out an outfit. She picked out a black mini skirt with a white halter top, she grabbed her converse and laced them on, she threw on the necklace her dad had given her when she was a baby, and then her guitar pic necklace, it was her dads also. As she's getting ready she gets a text.

bills: heyyyy send me your address i'm on my way to get youuu

Estrella smiled at the text, happy about hanging out with the german boy. Estrella quickly texted him her address, just then she got a text from quinn, she didn't bother to check it deciding she'll deal with it later. She walked down the stairs to her mother on the couch watching some telenovela.

"where are you going?" her mother questioned her.

"i'm gonna go hang out with bill mama, i don't get to see him a lot." the girl said, her mom nodded, estrella went and sat next to her mom after grabbing her purse and her sunglasses that were near the front door, estrella layed her head on her moms shoulder, emma layes her head on her daughter's head, they both sigh while sigh enjoying little moments like that. Estrella felt her phone buzz signaling that bill had arrived at her house.

"mama i'm going now." her mother nodded as estrella stood up, she kissed her moms cheek then smiled before walking out the door making sure she had everything she need before leaving for sure.

"get in loser we're going shopping." she heard bill yell from the car while laughing a bit afterwards, estrella laughed as well, she loved that movie and he knew she did.

"hey i missed you." bill said while smiling as estrella got in the car, she smiled hugging him.

"we literally just saw each other babe."

"so what i missed you, i can't miss my best friend." bill rolled his eyes playfully, estrella laughed.

"sooo anything happen since we last seen each other?" bill questioned the girl, she shrugged.

"nah, just quinn's being a bitch though." bill nodded, he never really knew about the kid he knew they kinda had an on and off sorta toxic thing but he never pushed asking about it cause he didn't want to make the singer uncomfortable.

"mmm well anyways i'm gonna have a party in a couple days and i want you to come, you can bring your band and all, maybe quinn too if you want." The female nodded, thinking it would be a good idea, she liked party's so she'd never pass up the opportunity to go to one. They sat in silence a bit, the only thing playing was the music on the radio, star had her head on bills arm near his shoulder as he drove.

"hey billy."

"yes star"

"so what's the deal with your brother?"

711 words(jerkingoffrn told me i should post this chapter even though i wanted to make y'all wait longer, SO THANK HER, i'm not officially back i just had the motivation to write this one night and i did, HOPE YALL ENJOYED BBYS)

711 words
(jerkingoffrn told me i should post this chapter even though i wanted to make y'all wait longer, SO THANK HER, i'm not officially back i just had the motivation to write this one night and i did, HOPE YALL ENJOYED BBYS)