1.

"𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒,𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓"

Estrella's pov

Estrella's pov

ring...ring..ring

"hello?" i hear bill say on the other line.

"bill! what are you doing tonight" i excitedly tell him as i look at the outfits i have for tonight.

"i'm not doing anything star, why what are you trying to do? don't you have a show" he tells me curiously.

"yesss i do have a show but i was wondering if you wanted to come ? you and your band you know, and then afterwards we can doing something you know" i tell him, still wondering what i should wear tonight.

"omg, yes of course i wanna come who wouldn't wanna experience the great estrella cobain live in concert!" he tells me excitedly, i could basically hear his smile through his phone.

"okay great, i'll tell security like who you guys are and what you look like and i'll text you like a special code so they know who you are, you know? and then they'll like take you to vip and everything and then you guys just wait for me to perform and then after the show you get taken to my green room and then my band and your band can kick it" i explain to bill.

"yeah that's sounds good, i'll see you then starrr" bill says as he drags out the r in my nickname.

"okay see you there love, byeeee" i say as i hang up the phone, i chose my outfit for tonight plus a back and quickly put them in the case, before putting them in my suit case i use for shows.

"mama let's go !" i yell to my mom as i close the door to my studio and walk to the kitchen to put my suit case with my make up bag.

"i'm coming hija!" i hear her yell back as i hear the sound of her footsteps on the stairs.

"bye dad wish me luck" i kiss my hand and place it on the picture of me and him we have of him near the door.

"vámonos hija" she tells me, i grab my things and she grabs her keys as we head out to the car.

i hope this is a good show.

Tom's pov

"tom! tom! TOM!" i hear my brother yells as he gets closer to my room.

"what bill" i tells him as he opens the door to my room.

"we're going to my friends concert tonight so get ready" bill tells me.

"what i don't wanna go to your stupid friends concert, what if it's not the music i like?" i tell him as i go back to my notebook thinking of lyrics for a new song.

"please bill she invited us all and like it's super hard to get to her concert and i don't get to see her often" bills wines as he sits on my bed 'oh it's a girl ?' i can't see his face since i'm on my desk but i can tell her really wants to go.

"okay okay fine, this chick better be worth it" i say rolling my eyes even though he can't see.

"thank you tom! we leave in 30 minutes okay! but i don't want you thinking anything funny since she's a girl." i hear bill tell me seriously.

"yeah yeah whatever" i say as i wave him off.

'hmm so it's a girl ?'

600 words(first chapterrrr, kinda short but i'll try and release them more frequently hope y'all enjoy it, go check out the playlist love y'all have a good day or night loves!)(PS a lot of estrellas music will be kali uchis music, maybe some no do...

600 words
(first chapterrrr, kinda short but i'll try and release them more frequently hope y'all enjoy it, go check out the playlist love y'all have a good day or night loves!)
(PS a lot of estrellas music will be kali uchis music, maybe some no doubt but yeah just wanted to let y'all know!)