10.

"𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋?"

TW: violence

'shit'

3rd pov

"uhh i gotta go." estrella said as she placed her phone back into her back pocket. Tom gave her a bit of a confused look then nodded, seeing that someone had called her so he took it as someone needed her.

"okay, see you round star." tom said in a flirting voice to the female singer, she scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"bye tom." she said as she started to walk away towards the front on the house, she was mentally preparing herself to see quinn honestly, she wish that he couldn't come tonight but he would've thrown a fuss.

"hi babe." quinn said as he met with estrella, she smiled at him, not a real smile of course but quinn wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Quinn and estrella hugged then shared a quick kiss.

"did you smoke before you got here ?" estrella asked her boyfriend with a raised eyebrow. He giggled a bit.

"it's fine baby, i'm fine, now let's go inside." quinn said as he threw and arm over estrella's shoulder, she gave him a confused look and scoffed a bit. She knew damm well he was high, it confirmed it by the way he giggled, how low his eyes were, and how he reeked of weed. She couldn't believe he drove to this party high as fuck.

"ima go get a drink hmm, i'll go find you when i'm done." quinn told estrella, she nodded and gave him a smile then walked away to find violet and bill. She saw them and they were still talking just sitting down on a couch near where they were.

"oh my god, he's high as fuck." estrella said rolling her eyes as she plopped down on the couch.

"wait what?" bill and violet questioned at the same time, estrella nodded her head yes.

"yeah, i went to meet him at the front and he looked all faded, his eyes were low, he REEKED of weed, and he's all giggling and shit, and like the fact that he drove here like that is what has me pissed." estrella ranted to her two best friends, they nodded.

"yeah no that's-that's not okay." bill said as he took a sip of his drink and was shaking his head. Estrella sighed and leaned back, she looked towards the ceiling felling a mixture of emotions, she was to sober to be dealing with all this.

"just try and have fun and ignore him babe, okay." violet told her best friend, rubbing her thigh in a reassuring way, estrella nodded and got up to go find her boyfriend who was most likely already lit.

"quinn come on get up." estrella said as she grabbed his arm trying to pull him up, estrella was buzzed and quinn was shit faced.

"hehe, im fine babyy, cmon si-sit down with me." quinn slurred as he pulled estrella down to sit with him, she stumbled a bit because of his strength but stayed standing.

"come on quinn, i'm not playing with you, get up i wanna go home." estrella said as she tugged on his arm again, trying to pull him up, quinn tugged his arm back harshly making estrella almost fall forward on him.

"stop pulling me bitch." he mumbled, estrella raised her eyebrows at that.

"what did you call me?" estrella said defensively as she leaned towards him a bit.

"i called you a bitch, that's what i called you." quinn snarled at her looking at her in the eye. They held intense eye contact glaring at one another.

"call me a bitch again watch." estrella mumbled as she walked away, heated with the way quinn was acting, she walked to the drink station, a glare on her face and her fists clenched. She poured vodka in a cup and chugged it.

"woah star chill, you okay ?" she heard mateo ask her.

"no, fucking quinn is being a dick and i've had it." estrella said zoning out, she had a mean look on her face, and if looks could kill everyone would be dead.

"let's just go home star." mateo said as he smiled softly and rubbed her shoulder a bit, trying to calm her down. Estrella nodded and poured a bit more vodka in her cup before walking back to where she once was with quinn, mateo following behind her.

"come on, get up let's go." estrella said as she stood in front of quinn, looking down at him with her drink in her hand. Quinn looked at her and started laughing.

"i-im not going anywhere star." quinn said giggling, estrella rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm, pulling him up and started dragging him towards the front door of the house so they could leave.

"yo let go of me bitch." quinn said struggling to get estrella to let go, she only held on tighter.

"no i wanna go home let's go, it's 4 am, barely anyone here anymore quinn, plus this ain't your house." estrella said giving him an attitude, he yanked his arm back, which made estrella stumble again.

"i said let go of me bitch!" quinn yelled at estrella.

"who you calling bitch fucker?" estrella questioned as she got in his face, she didn't know if it was the alcohol or just being fed up with his shit but she had this new sort of confidence and she didn't care what quinn had to say.

"what did you just call me?" quinn said chuckling.

"what did you think i called you huh? I'm not scared of you quinn." estrella said as she looked him dead in the eyes with no emotion. Quinn was fuming at that point, she didn't even notice how his hand started to raise, then BAM, estrella felt a sharp pain hit her cheek, she stumbled back, she saw quinn smirking, she looked around and saw a few people who were left at the party, staring, estrella straighter herself up, then walked up to quinn throwing her drink in his face and throwing a right hook at him. He stumbled to the side, he looked at her like a mad man, then started to charge towards her, someone then came and socked him in the face. Estrella couldn't see who it was cause it happened so fast.

"star! are you okay? oh my god your bleeding!" estrella heard a worried bill ask, she was so heated she didn't listen, she walked towards the person who was on quinn and began helping them, she was kicking quinn in the face. She then felt someone pull her back and hold her, she looked up and saw who was on top of quinn and it was him

Tom.

1134 words(i feel like this chapter sucked, oh well hehe, that's tdy chapter

1134 words
(i feel like this chapter sucked, oh well hehe, that's tdy chapter.)