12.

"𝐍𝐎, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔."

NOT PROOFREAD!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NOT PROOFREAD!

TW: drug talk, abusive talk? just prepare yourself.

3rd pov

"you sure your gonna be okay going by yourself star?" violet asked as she leaned in estrellas doorway, watching her get her stuff together.

"yes v, i've dealt with way worse than him okay, if anything i'll call you okay, you know where he lives and all that." estrella said as she put her sunglasses on and grabbed her purse.

"okay just call me and i'll be there right away." estrella nodded her head, both girls walked down the stairs and to the front door. She quickly said bye to her dad and her mom then walked out the door with violet.

"well you know call me if anything star please."

"oh my gosh, it's fine v, okay, i'm gonna be okay, and if anything you know i know how to handle myself." estrella said smiling softly and putting a hand on violets shoulder.

"this ain't my first rodeo v." violet nodded, after hearing all the stuff estrella went through while she was with quinn she was mad, the whole band was mad. But violet understood where estrella was coming from when she said she wanted to go alone.

"now i gotta go v." estrella said as she removed her hand from violets shoulder and started walking towards her car.

"love you !" violet yelled as she saw estrella get in her car. Estrella rolled her window down and started to pull out of her drive way.

"love you more !" estrella yelled back, waving and driving away.

As estrella drove to quinn's house she could feel her hands getting a bit sweaty on the steering wheel as she drove, she could feel a lump in her throat and felt her left leg shaking a bit as she drove.

She turned on his street and her nerves were going through the roof, she didn't know what he would do and that's what scared her. She pulled into his driveway next to his car, she reached for the keys and pulled them from the ignition, she sighed and placed her keys in her purse then leaned back in her seat. She was mentally preparing herself for the shit show she was about to walk into.

She sighed, then opened her car, putting her hair in a quick ponytail and walking out, holding her bag tight and close to her, when she got to this front door she reached for the door bell then hesitated, a part of her wish she brought mateo or quinn just if anything, she breathed in an out before ringing the bell.

"yo, i'm coming." estrella heard a bit of a slurred voice yell, she winced knowing that this was gonna turn south if she ticked him off but prayed for the best.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑   ☆   𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें