22 - "Speedy"

"Jane." Minho shook my body lightly. "Wake up before Jorge does and he will cut my fingers off."

I scoffed softly and opened my eyes, looking right into Minho's beautiful pair of brown ones. "Morning."

And then he turned concerned again, face twitching into the emotion. "I'm sorry I-."

"Minho, please just.. shut up." I groaned and removed my arms from Minho's torso. Then I noticed our legs were intertwined, so got those away too.

"Can we talk now?" He spoke hesitant, something I wasn't used to.

"Yeah." I just replied, voice cracking.

Minho got out of bed smoothly and helped me up too, taking my hands in his large ones. Before we left the tent, I looked around.

Jorge lay in the corner, sleeping, but I noticed he was not in a deep sleep. He just lay there casually. Teresa once again looked so beautiful while she slept, and Cyra... Cyra had her mouth wide open with a bag of chips, I wondered where she even got, in her hands.

"Let's go, Shebean." Minho's hand connected with mine again. Together we walked outside, the cool breeze making me shiver.

"Watch out." Minho suddenly said, motioning at thousands of pieces of glass on the ground.

I remembered the sound of Minho breaking glass the previous night. "Did you do that?"

He averted his eyes from mine. "I got angry."

I just nodded and kept walking, noticing how only a few people were already up. It was early enough for the sky to be orange, looking quite beautiful.

"Thomas, get off my bed!" Someone yelled from Minho's tent.

"And remove your feet from my pillow! Gosh, he sleeps like an..."

"A total idiot!"

"I can't even get a good rest when I'm stuck with you Slintheads!"

"And where's Minho?"

"I bet he sneaked in on the girls!"

Minho chuckled lightly and so did I.
"This way." He never let go of my hand as we walked up a mountain. "Are you okay with this, though?"

"It's fine." I couldn't help to blush a bit while following Minho to the top. Once we arrived, Minho sat down on the ground and I did too, admiring the beautiful sight in front of us.

The sky was orange mixed with pink, a warm sun slowly came up, and the smell of freshly baked food entered my nose.

"Jane, can you- uh-." Minho almost started stammering. "Can you tell me what happened? I don't want a misunderstanding."

I nodded fast. "I just.. fell asleep, got a memory, and then it happened again a day later." I summarized.

"And what happened in the memory?" Minho paused and looked at me in worry. "Only tell me what you want to tell." He added.

"I remember telling my mother what my father did, but she wouldn't believe me.." I sniffed and tried to hide the tears in my eyes. It was so hard to talk about. "So she ordered me to go back to my room, where he was waiting for me. And then he- well... you know. And I could feel it like it was real, which it might've been, but like a memory- I'm sorry, it's hard to explain."