𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐡.

Start from the beginning

While Kazutora waited for his friend's return, he caught sight of a certain stripper that was on stage, spinning on a pole, countless bills thrown her way.

She smirked, breathtaking, yet chillingly seductive—she knew exactly what she was doing, what drove these many men crazy, what affect her and her mannerisms had. It was almost like dark magic, as if she were casting a hypnotic spell upon the audience, Kazutora included.

He was entranced by the way she moved, carrying herself so effortlessly; her magnificent body that in comparison to all the other girls in this building, was easily his favorite.

His lingering gaze was abruptly interrupted when he felt his friend place a rough hand onto his shoulder, "Oh no...don't tell me you're drooling over her."

Too stunned to speak, he opted to shake his head as a way of responding, unsure as to why fawning over a girl as gorgeous as her was a problem.

"Listen, Kazu. That girl, she's a tough one. If you want any time alone with her, she'll bleed your pockets dry. She knows her worth—that men are willing to spend the cash, but I don't know. I say you go for someone more on your level of experience."

"What? Shouldn't I want a girl more experienced since I'm not?" He questioned inquisitively, eyebrows furrowed at his friend's bizarre logic, "I thought you wanted me to have the time of my life, huh?"

Chifuyu laughed at Kazutora's arguments, taking a swig of the bottle of beer in his hand as he sat down next to him, joining his friend in watching the stripper who was without a doubt, the most skilled one here.

"Alright then, Kazutora. I'll call her over when she's done since you think you can handle it...don't say I didn't warn you."

Chills ran down his spine at Chifuyu's precaution, but as he observed the girl from a distance he wondered how bad she could really be—why would anyone need to be afraid of a woman who was just very good at her job?

His eyes traced over every inch of her wondrous body, loving the way she looked in her skimpy, red lingerie two piece; believing that this color was made specifically for her, since only she could wear it this faultlessly.

After endless minutes spent viewing the girl with complete adoration, she finally stepped off the stage, collecting all of her bills before heading straight towards the back rooms; it was obvious that she cared immensely for the money aspect of this occupation, but who wouldn't?

She subjected herself to men and women every night, which was beyond degrading, so he understood why she could be so cold and calculated when working.

He waited anxiously for her to reappear again, silently praying to God that she would come back and that she wasn't done for the night, but he had a good feeling that she wasn't. A girl so hungry for money wouldn't ever stop, not until the club was officially closed.

And just like he guessed, she returned, now on the prowl for possible candidates to give a private dance to; earn even more than she already did.

Chifuyu shot up from his seat, charging over to her before anyone else could; she was the main girl here, the one every single person wanted all to themselves.

"(Y/N)!"

Her (e/c) eyes lit up when she saw him approach her, a riveting grin formed on her flawless face.

"Chifuyu Matsuno..." Her voice was like velvet—soft, smooth, "You here for another lap dance?"

He waved a hand at her question, quickly shutting down this assumption, "God, no. No shows for me tonight, sweetheart...but my friend over there—"