⚠️Cute sleeper⚠️

Kai pov

I looked down and there cole was asleep on my lap. Quietly I put a pillow under his head and stood up. He is a cute sleeper I can't believe someone could look so cute sleeping. I smiled and grabbed the spoons and ice cream tubs. I walked to the kitchen and started cleaning. First I threw all the trash away then started doing dishes. Drying them then putting them away. And lastly I picked up the broken bowl and threw those pieces away. Getting small cuts the size of papers cuts that didn't hurt as bad.

I sighed and rubbed my temple. Groaning as I looked inside my room noticing the huge mess in there. So yet again I started my cleaning expedition. I had almost cleaned my whole room when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Cole had woken up. I hummed turning around to kiss him. And yes I had to stand on my tiptoes. I pulled away with a smile. "Why didn't you wake me up" he asked with a frown.

I chuckled "you looked so cute I just couldn't" he hummed in response and rested his head on my shoulder. Before pushing me over to my made bed. That had you guessed it red covers and blankets. Oh and pillows can't forget the pillows. Cole smirked and made it so I was laying down on the bed. I looked up at him with an innocent gleam in my eyes. He leaned down closer to my face and kissed me. I of course kissed him back. The kiss started off sweet but soon turned rough. Just how I like it.

He licked my bottom lip but I denied access in which he squeezed my butt. I gasped which allowed him to slid his tongue inside of my mouth. Cole broke the kiss. "Do you want this?" He asked oh consent how I love you. I nodded my head. "Words or are you too much of a desperate little slut to understand what I'm saying?" I gasped. That was the first time someone had ever spoken to me that way.

"Yes Cole please fuck me, let me be your slut please I'll be so good for you~" I moaned as Cole started to suck on my neck "A-ahh~ oh fu-fuck~" I groaned okay that pure luck to find my sweet spot on the first try. Like what? Unfair. I pushed him away for one second so I could take my shirt off which in return he took his off too but didn't stop there. He started taking my pants off then his own. We only had boxers on. Cole started palming me causing to moan. I don't know what caused me to moan so loudly this must not of been his first time. "Oh~ Cole your so good~ a-ah~" I moaned out.

Cole looked at me with lust filled us before flipping me over so I was on my stomach. I gasped as I looked over my shoulder to see Cole. That made him growl "eyes forward slut" he demanded causing me to whimper. I averted my eyes forward. Cole slid my boxer down a bit "May I?" He asked making sure it was alright. I nodded hurriedly this time he didn't care that I didn't speak and slid my boxers the rest of the way down. He kissed down my back back before reaching over for lube.

He grabbed the container and popped it open before coating his fingers. Cole prodded his finger against my entrance. I let out a breathy moan. He smirked before slipping one finger inside "do you like that? Do you like my finger inside you? do you slut?" He questioned me.

I nodded as he slipped a second finger inside of me. "Yes daddy I love your fingers inside of me~" Cole started moving his fingers in a scissoring motion. I rolled my hips back into his fingers as he slipped in a third.

Once he was done stretching me he spoke. "Do you want my cock if so I wanna hear you beg for it" he growled lowly. He rubbed his hand on my ass.

"Please daddy I want your cock so bad~ please ruin me~ I want it so bad" I barely finished before I heard Cole start to slid his boxers off. I rolled my hips back as I felt Cole's tip and my entrance letting out a breathy moan.

(To be continued)

(I'm just kidding lol)

Cole slid inside of me with a groan. "Holy shit your so tight" he said as he slammed the rest of the way inside. I let out a scream a mix of pain and pleasure. "Let me know when your ready" he stated before speaking again "safe word?" He asked

"Water" I let out a breathy moan. I was having a hard time adjusting but I let him know I was ready by rolling my hips back hoping he would get the hint. And he did boy did he get the hint. He pulled almost all the way out before slowly gliding back inside of me. "Ah~" I let out a breathy moan as he waited a second before doing the same thing. I let him do that a couple times. "Faster please~" he smirked and started going faster. "Harder" I said again and Cole started pounding inside of me.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head. Cole was going really fast and hard I could barely even moan. "Such a dirty little slut, can't even moan without messing up" he said I felt myself get closer to a release. Cole groaned and I could tell he was too. "So close fuck-" Cole spoke quickly.

"Me too~" I moaned out loudly Cole did a thrust straight into my prostate. "AH~ c-cumming" I yelled as I came all over my stomach. Cole came shortly after me. After a few couple small thrust Cole pulled out of me.

"Your such a good boy" he smiled and kissed me all over. Cole pulled me onto his lap gently. He kept kissing me massaging my hips gently. "Let's go get cleaned up" he said with a sigh.