Good kisser

Kai Pov (again)

I woke up early in the morning with the sun blaring on my face. The heat if gave off felt nice but I realized I wasn't using a pillow instead I was using Cole's bare chest. At least I woke up before him. I smiled and nuzzled back into his chest wanting to go back to sleep when he moved I had actually not woken up before him just he was so still I hadn't noticed. "morning Angel" I sighed as Cole spoke up his deep morning voice made my eyes yes widened. I also noticed the nickname but I didn't really care I just wanted to go back to sleep "mm sleep" I groaned as I closed my eyes and hid in Cole's chest. He chuckled at me "we can stay like this for a little longer" he stated as he yawned. I smiled happy with myself I wanted to stay snuggled up close with him for forever. But that couldn't happen no matter how much us both wanted to. I snuggled as close as I could to Cole grasping at his shoulders. So he couldn't get away from me. Well not that he would anyway but everyone wants to be cautious right? He could also move me if he wanted to do actually me holding onto him would do absolutely nothing.

          About ten minutes later he chuckled  "you have to get up if you want to go out to eat for breakfast" he stated in which I got up faster then you could say breakfast. I went running to his room to get clothes before stopping and looking at Cole who was smirking at me. "You know for a second I thought you weren't going to even wait for me to say you could borrow my clothes" Cole said in his deep unholy morning voice that should be a sin. Because every time I hear it I want to crumble to the floor even if it is the first time I've heard it. I smiled and ran to his room which was easy to find since his apartment was like mine only bigger it had a bedroom that mine didn't have.

I went straight to his closet before humming. I picked a shirt that was obviously too small for him as it fit me perfectly it must have been a friends shirt. I then grabbed sweats and rolled the bottoms before snatching a sweatshirt and throwing it on. I smiled at my work before squealing with delight and running back to the living room. Cole smiled at me and got up from the spot on the couch he was sitting on. Cole walked over to me kissed my cheek then went to go and change his clothes. I waited for him standing by the couch and when he came out of his room I smiled jumping up and down which made him chuckle at me.

        I was super energetic today and Cole noticed. Incase you couldn't tell. I smiled as Cole opened the door shutting and locking it behind us. I ran to the main floor of his apartment building him trailing behind me. The sliding doors opened as I stepped closer to them like they should for I am a queen and I slay all day💅👑. Anyways I ran outside before realizing I have no idea where his car is so I look at him with puppy eyes in which he chuckles.

         He hummed "follow me if you will princess" he said and I nodded eagerly wanting to get to the cafe. I was really hoping for waffles and hash browns. He walked to the parking lot where we stopped as he unlocked his car. I have see it before but it was just so gorgeous. I let my mouth drop as he walked over to the passenger side opening the door for me. I blushed as I walked over to the passenger side. As I was going to get in he smacked my ass making me gasp and look at him with wide eyes. Which he was just standing there laughing from my reaction. I huffed and got inside the car. He shut the door then walked over to his side and got in. I smiled as he started his car and it revved a little bit. I looked at his hands as he turned the wheel and you won't believe me when I said before this moment hands were not attractive to me. He had the most amazing hands ever I let my mind wonder to the things he could do to me his hands before shaking my head and looking out the window so that way he couldn't see my blush.

           Cole then moved his hand to my thigh. I grabbed his hand with my own and held it him grabbing my hand even tighter. I smiled as I reached over and turned on the radio so it wasn't quiet. He chuckled and pulled his hand away doing one of those sexy turns where it makes their veins pop out of their hands so hot if you know what I'm talking about. Why am I ranting to myself? God this boy is making me go crazy. I sighed and Cole looked over at me with a frown. He turned the music down "What's wrong?" He asked and I looked over at him "just thinking" I responded him humming "what are you thinking about?" He asked another question I smiled. "I'm just thinking about how sexy your hands are" I said bluntly shrugging. He laughed his chest heaving "Thank you I don't get that a lot" he said. His eyes glistened with anticipation as we pulled into the cage he was talking about earlier. He parked but before we could get out I reached over the console. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his and as our lips moved in sync all I could think was Damn was this boy a good kisser.