"Better..." Luna mumbled, Alphard pulled back.

"What was that for?" He whispered.

"How do you feel?" She asked, making him frown.

He thought about it for a second before answering.

"Better than before,"

"That was it for." She smiled and pecked him once more. "Also, I plan to treat you like this every now and then throughout this mission of ours, hope I wouldn't have to give reasons every time I do so."

"I don't care what ever the reason is as long as I get to feel that softness against me," He said, winking at her and smiled wickedly.

"You don't wanna get into trouble." She smirked.

"Oh, really?" He leaned in.

"Trust me, really." She ran her fingers of the left hand over his hair and bit her lower lip.

Alphard gulped visibly.

"I...think we should start walking." He stood up while she laughed hysterically.

She then joined him and they began walking, trying to figure out the right path.

"There has to be something that'd lead us, like...like a clue, or a pattern, something..." Luna kept repeating. That's when Alphard spotted that something.

"Look down there, Luna." He pointed to one of the stone walls in the maze.

She looked at where he was pointing and saw what he did.

"Light," She walked closer.

They looked around at every wall that was supposed to be a dead end, indicating that they were on the wrong path. Among those, one wall emanated faint light from the below; hard to notice at first sight. The gap between the ground and the wall was just enough for one to slip their toes down there.

"We should try pushing it," Alphard walked close.

"There is a chance we find way, but what if danger lurks behind? I mean, light's emitting from there, that means the place is lit. By someone."

"Then we're to fight that someone, or something. It can always be a creature we haven't seen in our entire lives." He shrugged. "But if not this way then we've no other way to go."

"You're right, though." She ran her hand through her hair.

"So we're going?" He asked, eyes fixed on the wall.

"Yes," They strode forward and pushed the wall backwards.

"Maybe we should do it the other way," Alphard suggested.

"Right," Luna focused and seemed as if she was examining something. "We're really stressed. Light's coming from down the wall and we were pushing it backwards," She shook her head.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's try lifting it upwards,"

Yep, that makes sense. We're stressed. Alphard thought.

"Wait!!" Alphard yelled just when she was about to slip her hands beneath the wall.

"What?"

"Let's first check with something else, it's better than losing our fingers, or the whole hand."

He's right, it could be a trap too.

"I know what we can use," She said and took her boot off.

"How's that going to help?"