~21~

Anger boiled up in Rosa as she stared at what was in front of her.

Benedetta was sitting on top of Alessandro, kissing all over him as he sits there letting it happened. Tears formed in her eyes as Athena and Andrea glared at Alessandro. Just then, a hand grabbed Rosa’s wrist. She teared her eyes away from what she saw to look up to see Luciano next to her.

“Rosa, come sit with me~.” Rosa sniffed as Luciano pulled Rosa as he sat down and pulled her on top of him. Athena and Andrea didn’t know what to do so they sat down next to Luciano. Luciano wrapped his arms around Rosa’s face.

“Don’t cry or be upset Rosa, I’ll take care of you.” Rosa couldn’t say much, she was too upset with what she was watching in front of her.

Benedetta, on top of Alessandro, kissing all over him, hands all over his body as Alessandro sat there and let it happen. Rosa looked away from what was in front of her eyes as Luciano looked up at Rosa. His finger slipped underneath her chin. Rosa looked down at him.

“How shall you get your revenge on him for hurting someone as beautiful as you?”

Rosa sat there on Luciano’s lap, as Luciano leaned in closer, his lips inches away from hers.

Just then screams from females were heard as Alessandro is now standing over both Luciano and Rosa with a gun aimed at Luciano’s head.

“Prendi le tue fottute mani dalla mia ragazza adesso!” Luciano chuckled softly, looking up at Alessandro with kiss marks on him. “Why should I? Weren’t you just making love to Benedetta a minute ago? You seemed to be more focused on her then the women you call the love of your life.” Alessandro looked at Rosa, who wasn’t looking at him.

Rosa stood up off of Luciano’s lap. “Madre, Marco, Athena, I think we should leave.” Andrea stood up. “Are you sure mi amor?” Alessandro tried to grab Rosa’s hand, but she pulled away from him. “Don’t touch me.”

“Mi amor, please listen to me, it’s not like that. You know that I love you, right?” Rosa laughed. “Ha, you love me! You fucking love me?! If you loved me, you would’ve pushed the slut off of you, but instead you let it happen, it’s like you wanted me to see this shit. It’s like you knew I was going to leave just to come back and witness something as disgusting as this!” Alessandro stood there as Rosa continued to yell at him.

Her eyes started to tear up. Athena grabbed her arm. “Rosa..let’s go.” Rosa nodded, not wanting to look at Alessandro anymore as they left. Andrea turned and looked at Alessandro.

“I shouldn’t have trusted you to take care of my daughter. This bloodline is full of fake fucks along with the De Luca family.” Leonardo’s eyes were fixated on Andrea. “Tch.” Andrea turned away, Marco following behind her. Rosa and Athena were already outside, walking towards Marco’s car. They got in and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa sat on the balcony, a cup of coffee in hand. The balcony doors open as Marco steps out, closing it

“Rosa you alright?” Rosa turned around and looked up at Marco. She smiled slightly. “I’m alright Marco.” He sat down across from her, holding his hand out. She hands him her coffee as he takes a sip, handing it back to her.

“Add anything to it?” Rosa shook her head. “Not tonight,” she smiled. Marco looked out into the city. “Has he called?” Rosa nodded. “Multiple times…I’ve ignored it. I don’t wanna be bothered with him. I don’t know what to feel right now honestly.” Marco nodded softly. “I understand mi amor. I’m not trying to defend him but, maybe you should’ve listened to his side of the story, but I’m here to support your decision. If you feel the need to ignore him, just know that Athena, your madre and I are here to support you.”