~13~

Alessandro Bianchi

I walked up the stairs to see Antonio yelling at Rosa's father. I can tell he was really pissed off as to why he's here in our house and not rotting in hell where he belongs. I see Angelo against a wall, holding his side, blood all on him. I hardly see this side of Angelo.

I went to him first, kneeling down. He looked up at him. "A-Alessandro... your here." I nodded and pulled my phone out, texting Marco to come inside up stairs to help. He responded saying he's coming as I hear Rocco now have his attention on me.

"Alessandro, è così bello vederti~."(it's so good to see you~) I turned, glaring at him. He held a smirk on his face. Footsteps are being heard as Marco comes up the stairs. Rocco turns his attention to him. "Marco, che piacevole superiors vederti qui.(what a pleasant surprise to see you here). Have you come here to hurt Alessandro with me for taking Rosa from us?" I glared at Rocco as Angelo clung onto me, whimpering in pain Antonio came over to help me.

Marco chuckled and walked over to Rocco. I glared, thinking he was turning against me, but he didn't. I watched as Marco punched the shit out of Rocco, breaking his nose. Rocco stumbled back, holding his nose, glaring at Marco.

"As much as I hate Alessandro, I will do anything to protect Rosa from your sorry ass. Her mother trusted me to do so and I will continue to do it until I die." I chuckled softly and stood up, Angelo still holding onto me. "Antonio, take Angelo to the hospital now, Marco and I will deal with Rocco." Antonio nodded, grabbing Angelo.

"Let's go."

I noticed that Rocco had a gun in his hand as Marco tried to fight him. Not even taking another step, Antonio and Angelo turned to the sound of a gun shot. I looked down to see a gun shot wound in my side. I looked up to see Rocco aiming his gun at me. Marco elbowed him in the face, grabbing the gun and aiming it at him. Rocco smirked with blood dripping from his face.

I fell down to my knees, holding onto my side. "Shit.."

I looked up to see Marco kneeling down and helping me up. "W-What?" "Shut up and let's go, I knocked him unconscious." I nodded and walked down the stairs, into Marco's car. Marco helped Antonio put him in his car. Antonio sat in the back with me and Angelo as we both leaned against me. Marco called Rosa.

"Rosa listen to me carefully, Alessandro and his brother, Angelo have been shot, head to the hospital now, I'll send you the address and bring Andrea with you as well!"

He hung up, sending her a quick text and headed to the hospital, speeding and zooming through cars.

Rosa Romano

My mother and I headed to the location that Marco sent me. My heart was racing, tears in my eyes worried about Alessandro. We made it to the hospital, running in. I heard my name being called and turned to see Antonio and Marco getting up, walking towards us. I ran and hugged Marco tightly. "Are you okay?? Where's Alessandro and his brother?" Antonio spoke.

"They are with the doctors, they are fine Rosa." I sighed in relief as my mother walked over and hugged Marco. "I'm so glad your safe." Marco smiled softly. I can tell that Antonio was watching me carefully. The sliding doors opened as an old women walked in.

"Dov'è il mio piccolo principe, Alessandro!!"(Where's my little prince, Alessandro!!)

We turned as Antonio walked over to her and hugged her as they started talking. My madre smiled slightly. "That's their grandmother, she's Alessandro's mothers mom." I watched as she turned to me, walking to me and hugging me. "You must me Rosa. Alessandro talks about you to me a lot and about how much he loves." I blushed madly.