~5~

The club was bumping. People were dancing and grinding against each other. Others were making out in the corner. Tables were filled either drunk fools or families gambling against each other. Each pole was filled with strippers flaunting their bodies towards men and women, as money was being thrown at them. In a certain VIP section, there was the Bianchi family and the De Luca family. Alessandro was discussing matters with Leonadro and his oldest son, Luciano. Women swarmed them, giggling and chatting. There was filled with guns, liquor, money, and bags of drugs. In Alessandro's mouth, held a cigarette, while two lovely girls placed themselves on his lap, one of them being Molly Astor and the other one being Benedetta, Leonardo's youngest daughter.

There, at the bar, men swarming the bar, was Rosa, Athena, and Carlos. They were very popular at the bar. Rosa could feel Alessandro's stare on her as men swarmed her, though, she didn't care because her and Alessandro both know that she doesn't belong to him and he doesn't control her, he knows it.

Molly tried her best to get Alessandro to watch her but she watched as his eyes stared at Rosa. She growled softly. That bitch, how dare she get his attention. Molly then got up and stalked towards Rosa. Alessandro tried to grab her but failed. Leonardo turned to Alessandro. "Tienilo Alessandro, voglio vedere cosa fa.(Hold it Alessandro, I want to see what she does)" Alessandro groaned softly. "Bene.."

Molly pushed past all the drunk, slobber men and grabbed Rosa by the hair.

"You bitch!! His eyes have been on you since we got busy you damn slut!" Everyone turned, Athena was quick to grab Molly by her hair as Rosa was quick to grab Molly's wrist, twisting it.

"Excuse me, please refrain from touching me." Molly glared at her.

"Oh shut up, you wish I was touching all over you." Rosa scoffed. "Me? Touch you? Oh please don't make me laugh. You wish I would touch you. But do remember, you are simply not my type," Rosa said as she continued to walk closer, her face inches from Molly's,"and you will never be. I couldn't see myself with a bitch who thinks she's better than the rest. Who thinks her making more money than other people, makes her better. Baby you ain't no better than the rest."

Rosa pushed past Molly, pushing her down to the ground and walking backstage to her room. Athena followed after her. "Babes, you good?" Rosa turned and sighed softly. "Yeah I'm good hun, I'm just heated. That bitch is so annoying." Athena nodded. "I understandable hun but don't worry about her, she ain't worth it our time." Rosa nodded.

Athena smiled. "Sit down hun, let me fix your hair and your makeup." Rosa nodded and sat down. Athena grabbed her hair brush and brushed Rosa's hair back, putting it into a tight ponytail. "God your hair is long," she smiled at Rosa through the mirror. Rosa smiled back at her. "Thank you beautiful."

Just then, the door opened. In walked Alessandro and some women, somewhat similar to the other women who was all over Alessandro after our "date" that we had not to long ago. I looked away as Athena continued to fix me up.

"Boss..your not supposed to be back here." Alessandro turned to Athena. "I don't care, I need to speak to you Rosa." Athena looked at Rosa. "Babes?" Rosa sighed. "Fine, I will speak to you," she looked at the women, "alone." Alessandro turned to the women and nodded. She nodded back and exited the room. Athena walked out afterwards.

As the door closed, Alessandro locked it and walked towards Rosa. She stood up and walked backwards. "Alessandro." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close against his body, his left arm snaking around her waist. "Mi amor, can I explain to you now?" She looked away. "You have 5 minutes. Talk." He nodded and led her to the love couch pressed against the way wall in back. They sit down as Rosa crosses her arms over her chest, throwing her left leg over her right leg. "Hurry up."