~8~

Rosa's eyes scanned the room. The walls were the color of Alessandro's eyes, that beautiful dark green color. The walls had lingerie after lingerie scattering the walls. Toys after toys and other things surrounded the room. There in the middle of the room had a chair and a few couches with mirrors around them. Rosa walked around the room as Alessandro closed the door, locking it, watching Rosa closely.

Rosa turned around to look at Alessandro. She looked up at him as he was already close to her, his left hand snaking around her waist and pulling her closer to him. His right hand went up to her face, stroking her cheek gently with his index finger.

"This is all over for me?" Alessandro nodded. "Of course mi amor, all for you and you only." Rosa turned back to look at the lingerie on the walls. "Try them on." She turned back to Alessandro. "I told you, this room is for you and you only. You can try and have anything in this room." Rosa smiled softly.

"Thanks."

She walked over, reached up and grabbed a cute black, lacy, lingerie. She walked over to the mirrors as Alessandro followed her and sat down on one of the couches and watched her intensely.

Rosa then slowly stripped from her clothes, Alessandro watching them fall to the ground. He rests his elbows on his thighs, his legs spread, his chin resting on his hands. Rosa looked to see Alessandro through the mirror watching her closely. She blushed softly as she continued to change into the lingerie.

Silence filled the room. The only thing heard was Rosa's breathing. Alessandro stood up, standing behind Rosa. Rosa felt his presence behind her as she struggled to clip everything together. She felt Alessandro's hands on her back, clipping everything together for her. He moved her hair out of the way, leaning down kissing her shoulders and up to her neck, planting soft and gentle kisses on her neck.

Rosa closed her eyes, leaning back into him. "A-Alessandro~." He chuckled softly. "Yes mi amor~, what's the problem?" She whimpered, his hands traveled down her body. His hands felt so good all over her body. "You are so fucking beautiful mi amor~."His kisses on her neck, turned into love bites all over her neck. She moaned softly, pressing her body against him.

Rosa's eyes were partly open, as she saw Alessandro's head buried deep into her neck. "You smell so good mi amor~." Alessandro pressed himself against Rosa. His left hand made its way slowly up her body and towards her neck, gripping her neck tightly. Rosa moaned softly against him.

"Fuck Rosa~." "Alessandro..please..touch me~."

Alessandro's eyes grew darker by the minute. He bends her over the couch, gripping her hips. Rosa turned her head to face him, looking into his eyes. He smirked and leaned closer to her, pressing himself against Rosa, causing her to gasp and grip the couch. His hand connected her ass, causing Rosa to moan out.

"Alessandro~." Alessandro leaned down towards her ear and nibbled at it. "Do you feel that mi amor~? You did that to me. Now you fix it~." He growled in her ear.

Alessandro kneels down behind Rosa, his hand caressing her ass, smacking it again, hard, causing her to gasp. He chuckled softly. "So cute mi amor." He slid her panties off. "Oh wow mi amor~, your so fucking wet, look at this. Your dripping all over your new panties. That's okay, you have plenty more in this room~. Spread your legs some more baby~." Rosa opened her legs even more.

Alessandro slid his index and middle finger against her slit, collecting her wetness. He licked his fingers and smirked. "Mmm, tasty mi amor." Rosa blushed softly. "Mi amor, flip over and press your body against the couch."

Rosa did what she was told. Alessandro grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulders. Rosa looked down at Alessandro, her face as red as a tomato. "Alessandro please do something~."