~18~

Rosa Romano

Athena and I pulled up to the mall and hop out. I didn’t mention anything that happened this morning with Alessandro and his little “silent treatment”. We walked into the mall and looked left and right. I looked at Athena. “Where should we start first?”

She looked at me.

“Well, there’s a dress shop over there just to the left of us. Let’s go check that out first and see what we can find.” I nodded as Athena grabbed my hand and led me over to the store. We walked in and was greeted by a man who looked a little bit older than us. I notice him eyeing me, but brushed it off, not wanting to pay too much attention to him.

As Athena and I are looking around, I noticed the man get up from his chair and walk around, kind of near me as well. I tried not to pay no mind to it, but he kept side glancing at me. It was kind of annoying, but I kept my distance. I spotted this beautiful dark red dress in the corner. It had a thigh slit down the side of it and it was strapless as well. It was long and was slightly fluffy at the bottom. It was beautiful.

I walked over to it and admired it. I felt a presence behind me. I knew it was the man that worked here. It bothered me. I can feel his hot breath down my neck. I quickly moved away from him. “A-Athena! I found a dress.” I went off to go find her. I can feel the man smirking behind him, but I didn’t turn around to look at his stupid fucking face. It would only want me to punch the shit out of him.

I walked to where Athena was, grabbing her hand. “I found a dress, but come with me.” I leaned into her ear and whispered. “The worker here is making me uncomfortable.” She nodded, holding my hand. “Let’s go see this dress. Stay close Rosa.”

I walked her over to the dress, her eyes widened. “Holy shit Rosa, you got good fucking taste babe.” She smiled as I laughed. “Beautiful isn’t it?” Athena smirked. “Fuck yeah it is, guys will drop dead just at the sight of you in this dress.”

“That dress would look absolutely stunning on you and you are a very beautiful girl.” I gasped lightly and turned around, Athena turning around as well. Athena got a clear look of his face.

He looked to be in his his late-20s, early-30s. I’ve never seen this man before, his smile didn’t seem all too innocent and sweet and he smirked way too much that made me way too uncomfortable.

Athena can tell that I was uncomfortable with how close this man was to us. She nervously laughed and pulled me closer. “Y-Yeah, she is pretty.” She pulled me closer to her. This didn’t seem to faze him at all. He just continued to stare at me. “Would you like to try on the dress?”

I nodded. The man reached over and handed me a large. I took it from him, confused.

I never asked for a large.

He walked me over to the dressing room. Athena followed as he stopped her. I turned around. “I’m going to need help zipping up the back sir.” He just continued to smirk. “That’s what I’m here for.”

“That won’t be necessary at all. Only I can company her in such a small dressing room like that or in any dressing room at that fact.

We all turned around to follow where that voice came from. There stood Alessandro, his sleeves rolled up, tattoos showing and his hands in his pockets.

The man just glared at him, not knowing much about him. Alessandro walked over, past him and towards me. “I want to see the dress mi amor.” I stared at him. “W-What are doing here?” He down on one of the chairs. “Change. Now.” I gulped and walked into a dressing room. Athena was leaning against the wall.