~12~

Alessandro dropped onto his knees in front of Rosa in the shower. He lifted her legs up, placing them onto his shoulders, her pussy inches from his face. Alessandro leaned closer as his mouth connected with her. Rosa pressed her head against the wall, her hand slapped over her mouth as she moaned into her hand. Alessandro slid his tongue deep inside of Rosa, tongue fucking her. Rosa's left hand moved to Alessandro's head, her fingers wrapping around his hair, tugging and pulling, earning a groan from him as she moaned softly, trying not to moan loud for anyone to hear her.

"A-Alessandro~, o-oh fuck...~"

He smirked against her. "You taste so fucking good mi amor~." Rosa's eyes were partly open, getting ready to close as she breathes heavily. Her other hand slid into hair as she used both hands to tug and pull at his hair, earning multiple groans from him as he pulled away, causing her to whine out. "A-Alessandro..w-why did you pull away l-like that? I-I was close to..finishing me." He smirked, licking his lips.

"I know mi amor~. You cum when I tell you to~." With that, Alessandro goes back to pleasing Rosa, causing her to arch her back away from the wall. "A-Alessandro, p-please just fuck me."

Alessandro looked up at Rosa, his eyes dark and filled with lust. Rosa was panting heavily, the mixture of sweat and the water from the shower dripping down her body. Alessandro stood up, wrapping Rosa's legs around his body. Rosa slowly opened her eyes, still panting heavily. "A-Alessandro?" He leaned down, kissing her lips gently, as she wraps her arms around Alessandro's neck, her fingers tangled up in his hair, loving the way she makes him moan and groan when she tugs and pulls on his hair.

Alessandro moved from Rosa's lips, to her jawline, and down to her neck as he slid inside of her. Rosa gasped, arching her back as Alessandro fully slipped himself inside of her.

"Fuck~."

They both moaned in union. Alessandro thrusts gently inside of Rosa as Rosa claws at Alessandro's shoulders, her hands traveling from his shoulders and down his back. Alessandro's groans from the feeling of Rosa clawing at his back as he thrusted deeper inside of her, his face buried in her neck, feeling her tighten around him.

"Fuck Rosa, you feel so fucking good wrapped around me so damn tightly." Rosa back arches off away from the wall, her head pressed against the wall as her legs began to shake. "A-Alessandro~...." He smirked, pounding into her faster, harder, and deeper. Rosa moans out loud as Alessandro's mouth connects with hers, capturing her moans into his mouth.

With a few more thrusts inside of Rosa, Rosa becomes undone underneath Alessandro. Pants and heavily breaths can be heard from Rosa and Alessandro.

Alessandro Bianchi

After Rosa and I cleaned up in the bath, we were laying in her bed, in each others arms. Rosa was asleep next to me. I run my hands through her hair gently. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. She moves slightly in her sleep as moves closer to me. I press my lips against her head as she relaxes herself into me once again. God, she's so beautiful, what did I do to deserve such a goddess like her?

Interrupting me from my thoughts my phone rings. I quickly grab it to answer it, not wanting to wake Rosa up.

"Che cosa?"(what) Antonio's voice can be heard in the background, I can hear him yelling and screaming at someone. For once, he's actually getting angry at someone, usually it's the other way around. Angelo speaks softly. "Alessandro, it's Rosa's father, Rocco, he's here ruining the house." I sit up fast. "Please come and deal with this, he's already attacked me and Antonio."

I hate my brother, Antonio, I really do, but the one thing you won't do, is lay a finger on him, that's my job. I didn't wake Rosa up, but her annoying ass "bodyguard", Marco, was nice enough to drive me home to deal with Rosas father. If there's one thing we have in common, is that we both hate Rosa's father. We pull up to my house as I step out. I turn to Marco.