23. Cutest Cockblock

Vulnerable / Daeron Targaryen out now!

"And what is the princess of dorne doing so far north?" Benjen questioned. 

"This is my uncle Benjen, he is a ranger in the nights watch therefore he has no manners." Lena went on. Benjen gaped back at her before bowing to Elia. "Better." lena agreed. "Oh theres Jon!" Lena declared running off. 

"Your son?" Benjen pondered. 

"Yes, I have two and hopefully a little girl on the way." Elia remarked running a hand over her stomach. 

"Benjen you met Elia." Ned remarked moving to them. "Do you need to sit?" Ned questioned putting a hand on Elia's back and Benjen rose an eyebrow curiously. "Hungry? Thirsty? What can I do?" 

"I'm fine, I just got here." elia remarked touching his cheek. 

"Da!" Faolan shouted running to Ned. Ned picked him up and Benjen's eyes got wider if that was possible. 

"I'm sorry, did he just say...?" Benjen questioned looking between them. 

"I told you Benjen you missed a lot, and there are some people I want you to meet." Ned agreed. Benjen nodded slowly. 

"I think I need a drink. WHat was your name?" Benjen questioned.

"I'm Faolan I'm five next moon." he declared. 

"Hello Faolan... Faolan means wolf." Benjen recalled. 

"Little wolf." Elia corrected. 

"Hmm." Benjen agreed. "Okay, drink and then more of whatever this is because I love it." Benjen declared. "Great, dont move!" 

"He is such a spaz." Ned murmured. 

"He's cute, like a puppy and he has missed a lot.'' Elia agreed. 

"Is this your first time in the North, Your Grace?' Catelyn asked in desperation to make a good impression on the royal family while the rest of her family was not. Just simply not.

''Yes. Lovely country.' Cersei said blandly.

''I'm sure it's very grim, after Kings Landing. I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me up here for the first time.' Catelyn went on as Sansa approached the front table and smiled shyly up at Cersei.

"I love it!" Lena declared as Jon spun her to him. 

"You look gorgeous but you always do." Jon agreed. Lena smiled leaning into him. Faolan wiggled out of Ned's arms running to Lena. 

"Suck a cute little cock block." Lena whispered seeing Faolan racing towards her. Jon blushed refusing to let her go. "Kiss me." Lena requested. "I want everyone to know you are mine and I am yours." Jon needed no further instruction. He closed the distance between them and kissed her long and hard. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his hands wrapped around her hips keeping her flush against him. 

'Hello, little dove. But you are a beauty. How old are you?' Cersei questioned and Sansa's little heart fluttered

'Thirteen, Your Grace.' She answered

'You're tall. Still growing?' Cersei questioned

'I think so, Your Grace.' Sansa said confused. Catelyn's gaze however shifted to Lena and Jon's display of affection and was disgusted.

' And have you bled yet?' Cersei questioned and sansa stared at her mother clearly discomfited by the questioned but Catelyn nodded for her to answer. Not paying attention, she needed to get Lena's head on straight and that did not mean falling for bastards like Jon. If he really was Martell like Elia claimed then she was fucking her brother. Catelyn didnt know what was worse at this point. How disappointing her daughter was. Not Sansa, sansa was her golden girl.

''No, Your Grace.' Sansa told her, Cersei nodded stiffly.

''And your dress. Did you make it?' Cersei went on and Sansa was to nervous to speak she nodded. 'Such talent. You must make something for me.' Sansa nodded happily as she headed off.

'I hear we might share a grandchild someday.' Cersei said turning to Catelyn

'I hear the same.' Catelyn agreed hopefully.

'Your daughter will do well in the capital. Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.' Cersei told her confidently.

"I dont like the king or the lannisters... when are they leaving?" Oberyn questioned, butting into Lena and Jons dance. Lena shifted Faolan in her arms before passing him off to Oberyn. 

"The sooner the better." Lena suggested. 

"The fat lug treats every woman here- your arm." Oberyn rasped. She fixed her sleeve. Jon gently pulled her closer, looking at her arm. 

"I'm fine, it doesnt hurt." Lena lied. It did a little bit. "I just want to dance with Jon and Faolan-" She assured kissing his little face. "-and forget they are even here." which was hard with how loud and obnoxious Robert was. 

"If he happens to die-" Oberyn began. 

"I dont want anyone getting in trouble. Once father rejects Robets offer, he will leave to find a new hand." Lena assured. 

"Is he going to reject the king?" Oberyn countered. 

"He better." Lena demanded. 

Sansa stared back at Joffrey as she took her seat. He smirked back at her, she couldnt stop her blush. SHe was glad Lena was such a disappointment and she got to marry Joffrey instead. Sansa was just repeating what her mother said. She didnt know the king wanted Lena at the capital. Sansa always thought she was the best. 

Sansa was so distracted with her victory, she was would be queen that she didnt notice Arya loading up a spoon and aiming it at Sansa. Arya flipped food across the table and onto Sansa's face.

'Arya!' Sansa shouted wiping the potato away. Arya cackled out, Lena looked back to them, a smirk on her own face when she saw what Arya had done. Catelyn signaled a laughing Robb to deal with the girls. He wiped the smile off his face as he hoisted up Arya.

'Time for bed.' Robb declared.

"What?" Arya whined as he picked her up. "Damnit." 

"Ten out of ten for originality!" Lena declared clapping out. Arya gave an awkward bow from RObb's shoulder.