6. Dont Look. Neds Naked

Wither / Jaime Lannister out now!

Ned pulled her to him. Her head rested on his chest, and they came down from their high.  cuddling each other ned couldnt stop smiling. Until this moment, Ned had not realized how much he had missed being close to a woman, feeling the weight of a body against his own. It wasnt that catelyn didnt want the intimacy she did but ned didnt feel that way about her.

Ned was empty, but now He felt filled again. She's not Catelyn that was for sure —but she was not better or worse than Catelyn, either. She was better but not... maybe Just different, new, and exactly what Ned had been longing for.

Elia and Ned bounced off each other differently. He was not the same guy He was before Jolene died. Ned changed. In a good way in a way that Ned silently hope Jolene would be proud of. Ned had lost his favorite person in the entire world, dealt with the heartache that comes with that, and built himself back up again. And Elia fits together with this new version of what Ned always wanted. Never knew he wanted more than the north and winterfell. But now he did.

Ned moved their bodies so that they were laying down. Her head rested on his chest. Neds arms wrap around her body as their feet tangle together at the bottom of the bed. They drifted off to sleep, cuddled up in the soft light of the candles.

When Ned woke in the morning and saw Elias beautiful eyes staring back at him.

"Do you find it strange that I slept with both your sister and you?" Elia pondered her chin on his chest her fingers swirling in circles over his chest hair.

"I... didnt think about that.' Ned admitted and Elia chuckled rolling back over. He watched her sit up, arching her back, her head tipping back and hair brushing over the mattress. "I think Jolene was very lucky." Ned offered and Elia smiled back at her. "Having you in her bed."

"Oh she was." Elia agreed.

Lena, Robb and Jon ended up passed out from their sugar high in Jon's bed before midnight but they had fun and Ned hoped they would sleep the day away.

"Come on, best way to get that post sex smell off is a swim in the water gardens." ELia suggested she grabbed her robe, leaving it wide open, it was sheer, flowing behind her as she walked, ned stumbled pulling on his pants.

"You wont need those." Elia corrected. Ned loved how forward she was. How take charge she was. It had been years since they saw each other and yet it was like no time had passed, expect instead of Elia being in love with Jolene she was in lust with Ned. But maybe it was more than lust.

But Ned knew it wasnt love, it was lust, it was longing, but he had to admit he didnt feel any semblance of this with Catelyn and to feel it so openly, so freely with Elia made him rethink heading home. If only he didnt have three more kids at home to get back to, he might just consider staying in the water gardens forever.

Elia let her robe fall, not that it was doing anything and Ned's eyes traced her every curve. She smirked over her shoulder at him before diving him. He stood at the waters edge when she popped up.

"Come on Ned, I told you, you wouldnt need those." ELia remarked pulling herself up and tugging on his pants.

"I'm coming-" Ned agreed stepping out of his pants.

"Already? And I havent even put my mouth on you" Elia mused and Ned hesitated.

"Ha, ha." He realized.

"Get your ass in here, Oberyn sways both ways and I dont want him getting any ideas with your fine ass." Elia instructed. "That ass is mine."

Ned liked the sound of that."

"Dont look fathers naked." Robb declared covering Lenas eyes.

"Why is father naked? You are totally lying to me." Lena countered pulling his hand from her face.

"Dont blame me when you see fathers ass." Robb countered. Lena scrunched her face up. "Maybe we just have breakfast."

"Yeah." Jon agreed grabbing her hand.

"Uncle oberyn dont go over there our father is streaking through your water gardens." Robb remarked.

"Is he now?" Oberyn questioned peering out.

"I said dont look." Robb countered.

"Saying not to look is like saying look over there." Jon laughed out.

"Yet robb keeps saying it." Lena agreed.

"Lena look."  Jon declared and she spun to him. He pressed his lips to hers. Robbs jaw dropped and Lena smiled big and wide when he pulled away. "Was that okay?" Jon questioned and Lena kissed him again.

"Perfect."