" hey.. buddy " chanyeols voice appeared aswell and he looked up to see the other beta approaching his side, a hand on his back and he leaned lightly over to look at him with a pitiful expression. For a moment kyungsoo considered using the knife of them just so they wouldnt look at him like that but yet again he didnt. Because he didn't feel like he truely could. He didnt want truely fight any of them specially not the alpha and he couldnt understand how hed gotten to feel that wax

" dont touch me"
He exhaled, stepping back and shrugging their hands off. His head pounded and he put the knife back with a shaky Hand.

"I dont want to be that way, spark"  

" listen, sojoon usuall-" " whatever" he snapped quietly, moving away wthout spending them another glance as he felt his eyes become watery. It was too much And he needed to get out of that spot and out of that situation away from that stupid pack. So he headed back into the house, up the stairs and jumped out of the window of his room facing the forest he made a run for.

-

Kyungsoo grunted as he held his thigh on the sloppy bandaged leg he'd dragged across the ground in effort of keep moving. His other hand held the lighter up to reveal a way through the cold and dark tunnels beneath his packs territory. Occasionally he'd move it to whipe his forearm over his face, covered in mud, dirt, blood and neverending sweat his nerves and pain had caused.

Kyungsoo pressed his lips together, he remembered the day he attempted to sneak out. He remembered pressing his lips together then too to refrain from causing any more noise than they already had been by breathing too harshly.

" I-I cant go on " myungsoo whimpered behind him and he stopped, heart beating rough against his chest from the adrenaline pumping through his veins. He looked behind himself and at the omega he'd teamed up with in order to run from alpha rae, but who was now on his knees exhausted and facing the ground beneath him in defeat.

" you dont have a choice" kyungsoo limped up to him "if the lighter goes out we're screwed so we cant afford breaks " he whispered in a scrict voice pulling on his arm to get him back up but he only whimpered again and he remembered feeling the urge to slap him right then for the unnecessary noise he caused.  

" it hurts.. its too much " he cried, voice cracking despite it being whispered.

Kyungsoo clenched his teeth, frown hardening as myungsoo gave in and dropped back to the ground. Even if he had 2 healthy legs kyungsoo couldnt carry the other omega, he hadnt eaten enough to be at full strength either. 

"Listen, I'm hurt too but I dont intend on dying in this- " he cut himself off at the sound of distant paws hitting the floor from a jump.

Kyungsoo looked up attentive, fingers lifting off the lighter to turn it off as he closed his moith and attempted to breath slower.
myungsoo cried before him, still on the ground as he quietly gasped in short breath. He got down to the paniced omega, ignoring the pain cursing up his leg as he brought his hand up to cover mysungsoos mouth to keep him from whimpering as he attempted to listen in on any other sound the Wolf that had joined them in the tunnels would make. Any sign that insicated where he was and if he was coming closer or not.

But it was dead silent afterall and if mysungsoo hadnt been so paniced, he might assume he'd imagened the sound of paws.
He swallowed, face frowning into the dark surrounding them as he waited for another moment, attentive of any foreign noise.

But still, it was quiet.

Kyungsoo glsnced down instead, hand moving from mysungsoos mouth as he noticed the omega calming slowly, only trembling in fear now but no longer actively crying or trying to surpress whimpers as he looked around.