61- The Better Brother

Wicked ones- Dorothy
Mattheo's POV
I walked into the chaos of a party. Maybe I was wrong for being negative about his party. I liked parties and this one seemed very fun. I looked around to spot my girlfriend. I saw Pansy kissing Cedric of all people. I cringed at the view. Pansy was just out of pocket. I never liked her nor did I enjoy her friendship with Dani.

I looked around and I spotted the guys. I walked over grabbing a cup of whiskey. Nott looked gone. So high he had to have taken more than weed. Lorenzo had a blonde on his lap, and Malfoy and Zabini where laughing.

"Welcome Riddle." Blaise smiled. I shook my head at his goofy smile. "Have you seen my girlfriend?" I asked. Malfoy put his face in his solo cup. I started to grow annoyed. Lorenzo peered toward us. "She went to get air." He had a sly smile. They all stayed quiet. "Why?" I took a sip of the whiskey. Malfoy glared at Nott then at Lorenzo. "She felt a bit dizzy from drinking." He said in a low tone. "Is she drink?" I growled. He shook his head. "Mate she went out probably in her room or somewhere to get air." Blaise replied. I drank my whiskey and slammed it on the table. I was fuming. I went out. One night she couldn't be bothered to act normal. For fucks sake.

She needed air. So that meant one place. The astronomy tower. I lit a cigarette while I made my way upstairs. I found Dani looking off the balcony. "Ditched the party?" I whispered in her ear and leaned against her back. "Mattheo!" She gasped. A soft giggle escaped her lips. "You're here! Let's go down." She smiled at me. She was smoking. Probably chain smoking, judging from the cigarette butts on the ground.

"How much did you smoke love?" I touched her cheek softly with the back of my hand. She shook her head in confusion. "This is just my third. What do you mean? Are you out?" She lifted her Marlboros pack at me. I looked closer to the ground the buds were not her's. "Who were you here with?" I raised my eyebrow. She followed my gaze and saw the butts. She lifted a shoulder. "Those were there when I got here." She looked confused. Maybe I was overthinking. I ran my hand through my hair. "I just need a drink. Why are you up here? What did you take?" I crossed my arms. "I think ecstasy. But not a lot I'm just feeling buzzed." She smiled. I rolled my eyes and gave her my hand. "Let go to the party love." I smiled at my insanely beautiful girlfriend. She nodded throwing the butt off the balcony after her last puff. She walked in front of me her ass outlined in her mini skirt. Her long her bounced in loose curls brushed her lower back. "So fucking sexy." I muttered. She looked at me with a smirk.

My strange addiction-Billie Eilish
Dani's POV
Tom smirked. "Well Tom it's nice to meet you. I'm Dani." I put my hand out to shake his. He took my hand slowly in his grasp and kissed it without taking his eyes off me. His green eyes screamed danger and I liked it. Bad, bad, bad.

"Enchanté" he smiled wickedly. I felt blush creep up my face. "Um so you go here?" I asked raising my brow. He smirked. "I'll see you around." He threw his cigarette butt on the ground and walked off. I gasped for air and turned to look at the stars. I felt all giggly, what the fuck was wrong with me?

Ditched the party?" Mattheo whispered in my ear and leaned against her back. "Mattheo!" I gasped. A nervous giggle escaped my lips. I felt like I was almost caught doing something very bad. When I hadn't done anything. Had I?
"You're here! Let's go down." I smiled faking it to be normal. My brain on drugs made me paranoid. I was still smoking. He looked displeased at me smoking. I ignored him.

"How much did you smoke love?" He touched my cheek softly with the back of his hand. I shook my head in confusion. Was he really making an issue of this? "This is just my third. What do you mean? Are you out?" I lifted my Marlboros pack at him, maybe he needed a smoke I wasn't reading this situation as it is. He looked at the half lit butt on the ground. Fuck.

"Who were you here with?" He raised his eyebrow critically. I lifted a shoulder. I gave him my best innocent look. "Those were there when I got here." I looked confused. He seemed to believe me. He ran my hand through his hair. What was wrong with me? "I just need a drink. Why are you up here? What did you take?" He crossed his arms. Here we go. I was not ratting out Theodore. Merlin go if what my psycho boyfriend would do.

"I think ecstasy. But not a lot I'm just feeling buzzed." I smiled looking up at him. He rolled his eyes and gave me his hand. "Let go to the party love." He smiled at me all cute. I nodded throwing the butt off the balcony after my last puff. I walked in front of him to give him a nice view of my ass so maybe he'd stop asking questions. I wanted this to myself. Plus I didn't do anything wrong. "So fucking sexy." He muttered. Success. I smirked at him. He playfully slapped my ass.

FU in my head-Falling in Reverse
I walked in the common room. I couldn't get Tom's piercing eyes out of my head. What the fuck was wrong with me. I grabbed two shot glasses and poured vodka. I handed one to Mattheo. Guilt creeping up on me. "Cheers!" He smirked. I threw it back. The burn felt good. I poured another round. "Should we slow down?" Mattheo looked concerned. I pressed my body on his. "I wanna feel everything tonight. Feel it with me." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked resistant but then he let a breath out. "Fine." He shook his head in disapproval. I wasn't sure if the E was talking or me. I had a goofy grin of joy. "Yay! Oh! Hi boys!" I exclaimed as Malfoy, Blaise and Nott showed up. "Oh here we go again." Malfoy rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out. "She's back!" Blaise screamed.

We danced and drank. Nott rolled his eyes. "Truth or dare?" Pansy threw her arm around Blaise's shoulders. "Truth." I giggled. "You've kissed them all. Who's the best kisser?" She smirked and looked at Malfoy. "Op. Hm. Can I say something about all of them?" I asked my eyes going wide. I felt so joyful. "No." Nott and Riddle said in union. "Yes you can!" Pansy grinned enjoying them being uncomfortable. "Pf! Bores. Anyway. Blaise is sweet." I smiled at him all cute. He winked. "Malfoy is wild." Malfoy sat up straight all filled with pride. "Nott is hot. Fuck it's steamy." Nott gave me a long lazy look. It was sexy. Bedroom eyes. I smirked at him. Riddle looked furious, and I loved that look of jealousy on him. "Mattheo is sinfully delicious." I got in my tiptoes and kissed him. He grabbed my throat. I let a soft moan in his mouth. He was intoxicating.
"Care to find out about the better brother?" I heard a familiar voice say smugly behind us.