9- A Good Night's Sleep in A Riddle's Sized Bed

Theodore's POV

Riddle was so high he slapped Dani. I found it quite funny. It was unintentional and to be fair Dani was acting crazy. I think the Xanax she slipped and tequila messed her head up. She thought she was sly and I that I wouldn't notice she took it.

I grabbed a bottle of water for Dani too she definitely needed to hydrate. God was I lucky to have a girl like her. I was finally happy we were officially together. She smelled divine. Her vanilla and lily perfume drove me insane. She wore the tightest skirt possible. I couldn't wait for this party to be over and have her all to myself. As long as she was okay first.

I made my way back to where I left them. They weren't there. I went outside the common room no one was there. "Dani?" I whispered. No response. I went back inside. "Oy Malfoy did you see Dani and Riddle?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Looks like you're just like me. She left you high and dry for the next available dick." He spat with hate. Something in me snapped. I dropped the water bottles and threw my right hook right into the bridge of his nose. A loud crack followed the contact to my fist.

Malfoy dropped on the floor. Passed out. "Fucking Malfoy." I said. Gasps sounded from all over the common room. Lorenzo rushed to me. "Mate what happened?" He frantically asked. Pansy immediately went to Draco to check for a pulse. "I can't feel it.." she panted having a panic attack. All the drugs and alcohol my friends had done were not helping. Blaise the other person kinda sober tonight except me checked for a pulse. He found a faint one.

"We need to get Draco to the infirmary." He said plainly maintaining his cool. "It's just a broken nose." Lorenzo said grabbing his neck. Blaise bit his lip in frustration. "He took way to much cocaine. He needs to see someone. His heart is faint. I don't care about his ugly nose." Blaise said. I bent down and dropped one of his arms around my shoulders and Blaise did the same on his end. We carried him to madam Pomfrey.

Dani's POV
Mattheo's hand was over my mouth as he pushed me in the crevice of the walls. His body was on top of mine. His eyes where looking at me like he wanted to kill me. The sound of the door opening, echoed in the hall.
"Dani?" I heard Theodore's voice. Mattheo's hand pressed harder I felt my skull press against the wall. A few seconds later the sound of the door closing made him get off me.

"Follow me." He said in a low voice and pulled my arm. So I did. He saved me from saying things I shouldn't. "Why did you take veritaserum when you have secrets?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me. "It's not your problem." I started bitting my fingernails. He pushed me against the wall grabbing my throat. "It actually is my problem. And if you don't finish what you started I'll kill you myself." He bared his teeth and his forearm muscles tended. "I'll do it." I croaked having difficulty breathing. "Follow me." He ordered and removed his hand violently. I started coughing. He ignored me and kept walking now holding my upper arm making sure I follow. He went up to the boys dorms. "What are we-"
"Shhhh" he cut me off.

Mattheo kissed me. His kiss caught me by surprise, I followed along. Weird but hot. He pulled away his face completely changed. Showing emotions. Thomas came out of his room going to the communal bathrooms.
"Oh sorry guys." Dean Thomas said awkwardly. Mattheo pulled away. "No worries mate, just don't tell Nott it's a bit complicated." He smirked. Thomas smiled. "No worries, I saw nothing. I only headed to take a shower at this time because it's empty. Also Dani thanks for giving me your last year notes in herbology, you are a true friend." He said in the most earnest way. Tears started building up.

It wasn't because of what he said it was because of what I had to do to this poor innocent boy. I smiled at him. "No problem Thomas any time. You owe me." I joked. Even though I was the one who owed him. "Hey once I graduate I plan to open a restaurant you'll always have beer on me." He smiled. I smiled. "Goodnight Dean." I said and he waved entering the bathroom. Mattheo looked at me for what felt like a long time. "Now." His face went back to being angry. I knew what he meant. "What now? I don't have a deadline." I clenched my jaw. I wasn't ready to kill him now. What was wrong with him. "I made the deadline. Tonight." He bared his teeth. I marched in the boys communal bathrooms, slamming Mattheo's shoulder with my own.