Introduction

Author- Hello! I'm Lolayboom :) I'm a teenage author who is in love with many fandoms. I always have a rough start to most of my books- very launch you in kinda deal because I get so excited to write the real stuff! I live in my imagination. Fantasy and fiction is my life and I would love nothing more than to be sucked into the clouds. I appreciate reads and comments so much, but I write these out to place my daydreams into an organized story. Enjoy :)

C H A R A C T E R S

AMAI (my oc)

Amai is a woman who lives through her purpose. She's brave, empathetic, bold, and a fighter. I'd like to think of her as a morally grey character (you'll see it later on)

Amai has dark brown skin and an afro of ringlets.  She has brown eyes that glow yellow in direct light- a resemblance to her part of Irene. She is not thin- she's wider and curvy. Of course, you can imagine her however you'd like, but this is the description for my oc.

 Of course, you can imagine her however you'd like, but this is the description for my oc

GARROTH RO'MEAVE

Garroth is a man who is the definition of a knight. He is loyal, outstandingly respectful, and wears his heart on his sleeve. He takes his job of protecting as his sole duty. His caring nature is not one to be messed with though, as his anger can quickly spiral into a dangerous situation.

Garroth is a tanned tall blonde who adorns silver armor. He adorns a helmet, covering his face for most of the time, but when it is taken off you can see his bright blue eyes. He has a boyish smile and a bit of scruff along his jawline. He is definitely built, having muscles that must take hours of training. His voice is deep and soothing, just like his demeanor. He smells of cologne, the woods, and freshly baked bread.

 He smells of cologne, the woods, and freshly baked bread

LAURENCE ZVHAL

Laurence is a true Casanova and friend. His flirty personality gets him straight to the friendzone, which he truly thrives anyhow. He has many internal struggles, but his sense of hope and laughter keeps him up. He strives to protect those around him, as he fears he will lose them too quickly. Behind the surface, Laurence is terrified of being alone. He makes jokes and plays like it's his last day on earth, because he knows it might be.

Laurence is fairly tall as well, although shorter than Garroth. He is lankier and has a less muscular build, but is still strong. He has blue eyes and longer sandy brown hair. His hair is wavy, and curls when freshly damp. He usually adorns a smirk and a flattering smile with pearly whites able to make any woman swoon. He usually keeps his face shaven, but may develop a slight scruff on long trips. His voice is flirtatious and showy, but when he is truly himself, his voice is tender and playful. He smells of whiskey, fire, and smoke.

I will continue as I go on with story :)

-Dante