Once Again

The warm sun fills my room as the morning arises. I silently curse myself for not shutting the curtains well last night, but I make up for it by covering my head with my comforter.

It just isn't the same.

I groan aloud, thrashing in bed a bit in my frustrations. My sleep schedule is quite messy already, but yesterday really fucked it up.

After a few longgg moments, my feet finally hit the freezing wood floor. It send a jolt through my sleepy self allowing my body to wake a bit more. I remembered my plans to purchase new fabrics, so I go ahead and get dressed. I chose a simple long sleeved white dress. The sleeves hang loose along my arms as do the skirt along my legs per the few tulle layers. I lace a foresty green corset overtop along with a matching ribbon around my nape.

I silently celebrate my newer faded green cloak as it not only matched well, but also I had sown fur inside.

With the spring weather, I knew a breeze was ongoing, so with a lace done on my boots and my cloak ribboned around my shoulders, I set out to Phoenix Drop.

-

Sun rays illuminated the small town, illuding to the livelihood of it all. There is hustle and bustle, villagers talking and shopping. I step out onto the square taking a slight bow to Lady Irene before continuing. The fairy lights, although not fairly visible when it is bright outside, decorate the stands adding a personal homey touch. There is only 6-8 stands here as this town still needs to grow, but the quaintness allows for better quality.

I pass through a few stands, purchasing herbs, medicines, materials such as leather for shoes, and a plentiful amount of new fabrics to suffice my every idea. I could barely close my satchel by the end of it all, but there were so many well made items and it was difficult to choose!

As I finish paying for my last fabric, a glittering white satin, I notice sun rays bouncing into my eyes almost blinding. Only one such thing could cause that- armor. I look to the entrance of the plaza and find my three radiant guards.

They look incredible, new armor has been given to them and it is...something else.

I can't help but watch from afar as they laugh to eachother, playfully arguing from what I can hear.

Their armor is matching silver and bronze, besides Garroth's who has a large cross on his chestplate -an ode to who he is. Dante has a long red cape. Garroth with a blue cape and Laurence with a green cape. I cannot lie they look...really good, but it's Garroth who catches my eye the most. His helmet is off...and I don't see him carrying it so I believe it might be gone? He looks amazing, smiling brightly with shining eyes that glimmer in the sun. His hair is tousled, still contained but ruffled in a natural way that fits him well. Laurence looks just as well with his brown hair down his neck blowing slightly in the cold wind. His sky blue eyes fall on me..winking before calling over.

"Hey you like the new armor?!" He grins beckoning me over to them. I join them unable to make it hidden that I'm still checking them out. Dante is conventionally handsome, his younger features and shaggy blue hair stick out from the other two.

"Looks damn good." I laugh continuing to look them up and down. "Where from?"

"It was a gift from a friend of the Lord." Garroth says rather quickly. "Actually it was something I designed when I was quite young." He laughs.

"You have really good taste Garroth." I smile biting my lip. "And the helm is off as well!"

"I know! My little bro is all grown up!" Laurence wraps his arm around Garroth while Garroth covers his face a bit to hide his blush.