YN leaning against the door taking a deep breath : i have to do this!
YN goes to take a bath after speaking to herself.

Outside, Tavish was staring at the door, then Jay : Boss..

Tavish turns and looks at Jay : Jay where is Nikki?.?

Jay : Boss, she has gone home.

Tavish nods after listening to Jay. And goes in front of the computer and sits on the chair.

Jay : Boss Anything happened?

Tavish tapping his finger on the keyboard : may be or may be not

Jay starts looking at Tavish with confusion.

Jay : Boss, what do you want to say?

Tavish Leaning in the chair, smiling evil : Jay Jay.... Only I know the meaning of my words. You know that right.

Jay : Yes Boss.

YN comes out after a while. YN goes and sits on the sofa. At this time Tavish was sitting on the sofa doing something in his iPad.

YN looking at Tavish: When do we go from here Tavish ?

Tavish smiling evil at YN : is it too early to get out of here or get away from me Wifey,

YN : I have to go out of here.. I have to go out.

Tavish caresses YN's cheek : Will go Wifey, Tomorrow morning you will see the outside.

YN holding Tavish's hand : Tavish do you trust me?

Tavish looking into YN's eyes in a cold voice: Tavish Singhania does not trust anyone completely Wifey.

YN: Means there is little trust.

Tavish smirked : depending on your thoughts Wifey, If you think there is trust, then there will be.

YN takes a deep breath listening to Tavish but does not say anything.

Night Time

Tavish enters the bedroom, and sees YN sitting on the bed. She stands up seeing Tavish.

Tavish went up to YN and put his hand on her cheek. : Take care Wifey.

YN law voice : you also take care.

Tavish kissing on the forehead of YN : Never cheat me Wifey.

YN : Why would I cheat you?

Tavish looking at YN's face : Don't know.

Saying this, Tavish leaves from there and YN keeps looking at Tavish while leaving.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A ship stood ready. Many girls were standing in that ship. There were many men around. Khalid was standing in front of them. Who was watching everything comfortably.

Jedan : Everything is ready Khalid .

Khalid smiling slyly : So what is the delay, send these girls, anyway these girls will go, only then my money will come to me.
After all this is the biggest deal of my life.

Only then a bullet is fired from the side of Khalid and hits a man standing in front of him.
Khalid quickly looks back.

Tavis was standing in front of him.
Jay with him and a girl with her face covered with a mask.
It was Nikki.

Khalid staring at Tavish : Tum Zinda ho.

Tavish evil smile : The king won't die so easily Khalid. Well Today I have to spoil this so called deal of yours. So don't disturb me.

Tavish signals Jay and starts shooting.

In a few moments, many other people also come. Whose clothes had the King's logo on it.

Jay shoots, and in bluetooth : Nikki, clear the ship

Nikki moving on : Ok Bro.

Nikki moves forward while shooting. And soon she reaches the ship.

Here Jaden and Jay started fighting.

When Khalid takes out his gun and is about to shoot Tavish, Tavish shoots Khalid in the arm.. The gun falls down from Khalid's hand. Blood starts flowing from his hand. An evil smile comes on Tavish's face seeing Khalid like this.

Nikki looking out of the ship : how to get these girls out of so many gunshots

Tavish in a cold voice : Nikki, I have not come here to save these girls. I had to stop this achievement of Khalid. what happens to girls let it happen. That's not my problem.

Nikki wait a second : Ok King.

Nikki gets all the girls off the ship. The girls start running after saving their lives. They knew that their life does not matter to either of these two. Many girls were shot. And there she fell.

There was a fight going on here. So there someone was watching all this hiding in the corner.

Jaden was about to kill Jay when Nikki kicked him from behind and knocked him down.

everything calms down after a while.
Many men and many girls were lying on the ground. Jaden was also lying in a half-dead condition. Jay was also badly hurt. But Nikki stood supporting him.

Khalid got up and glared at Tavish: You ruined everything...

Tavish smirked : Hmm i know, How I wasted your one year's planning and hard work. You were going to collect girls from all over the world and send them today and I ruined your whole plan.
I know everything Khalid.. Kuch Naya batao

Khalid gritted teeth : Main tumhe Jaan se maar dunga King.

Hearing Khalid's words, Tavish starts laughing hysterically.

After sometime Tavish pointing the gun towards Khalid : Pehle khud ko to bachao Khalid.

Then suddenly smoke starts coming there.
The smoke increases so much that it becomes difficult to see anything.

Tavish does not move his gun point.
Just closes his eyes.

smoke starts to clear after a while

Tavish with his eyes open, looking ahead :

YOU

--------------------------------------------