Jaksh raises his head and looks at Suyash.

Suyash saw that Jaksh's eyes had turned red.

Suyash sitting on the bed : did not sleep the whole night

Jaksh looking at Preeti's photo : Couldn't sleep.

Suyash : It happens when there is talk in the heart, then sleep disappears.

Jaksh expressionless : What happened with her?

Suyash : I can't tell.

After listening to Suyash, Jaksh looks at him angrily.

Jaksh angrily : You cannot tell and Aur koi bolega nahi. Why.. Tavish ko to sab pata hai.

Suyash : Tavish knows because Tavish has seen everything with his own eyes. which you could not see.
Cause You cannot hurt any innocent. How could that person see all those things at that time Jaksh.

Jaksh : But now you can tell Dad..

Suyash : Everything has its time. Everything will come to the fore. And trust me YN will bring it all to the fore.

Jaksh shock : YN??

Suyash is slightly smiling : Hmm YN, She is exactly like Preeti Bhabhi. That's enough to make her special. And the second biggest thing is the YN choice of Tavish Singhania.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here Tavish comes out of the washroom. And sees that YN was not in the room. Tavish gets ready and goes out.

Tavish sees YN looking at something on the computer.

Tavish : What are you looking at Wifey?

YN quickly turns back after hearing Tavish's voice.

YN : Was getting bored in the room and was playing games on the computer.
YN stands up from the chair.

Tavish starts looking into YN's eyes.

YN turning her eyes: Main fresh hokar aati hu.
YN leaves from Tavish's side and goes to the room. And closes the door.

 And closes the door