Chapter 4

Charlotte ♣︎

I woke up with a trobbing headache and I felt like I was on some Rollercoaster. My body heart, this mattress was a pain in the back. I wanted to cry literally my tummy hurt and all of those butterflies wanted to fly out.

I opened my eyes slightly to take in my environment . I first saw darkness and I zoned in more and saw Mia lying on the floor looking at the ceiling. She let my head rest on her stomach as a comfortable pillow. I love this woman.

I set up and looked around the...room. I noticed grey walls, scratches and what looks like blood and at the corner was a table and bucket. I was immediately relieved.

I ran towards the bucket and throw up last night's contents. I felt Mia's hand brush my neck and gather my hair away from my way. She softly patted my back and gave me encouragement. And not 'that's it let it all out' or keep going ' .

It sounded more like 'finish would you' 'girl how much did you fucking drink' 'huh light weight ' you'll get used to it '. I rolled my eyes finally done. I stood up and walked over to the mattress and used what we had has a sorry excuse of a blanket and wiped my mouth.

"What the hell happened last night? " I asked finally looking at Mia. She shrugged and sat on the mattress. She then started laughing to herself. "You know this is what my prison cell looked like except we had proper beds. " She spoke looking around.

I walked over and sat next to her.

"I can't remember anything at all last night but it's clear we had a busy night. !" I assumed laying my head on her right shoulder.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Memories started flooding in. From the weed to the dances to the car following us. I gasped and sucked in a breath.  I looked at Mia and she gave me a tight lipped smile. "I guess you finally remembered huh?" I softly punched her arm.

Bitch knew but wouldn't tell me fuck her ass.

"Dick, why didn't you tell me from the start. " She let out a short laugh and rubbed her arm. "I was kinda hoping you wouldn't remember, I didn't want you worrying. " I smiled she would let herself have stress and have me calmed. I laughed shaking my head. This girl.

"Well since you remember Charlotte I'm gonna tell you how these things actually work so listen and follow my instruction okay. " She said her voice changing to her low serious one. It usually meant listen and listen carefully.

I nodded and waited for her to start talking. Mia took a deep breath and held my hand and looked me in the eyes. I brushed my thumb over her knuckles and she did the same.

"Listen Charlotte we were kidnapped which means three options here. We are now properties here okay until we die or freed."

"One we were kidnapped because they know of our status and are currently going plans to contact our families and asking for ransom money to grantee our safety back into thier arms . They will feed us and make sure we are alive and they can't kill us or they aren't getting thier money. Advantage here is we are gonna be taken care of and we are leaving alive. Disadvantaged if our families don't pay they kill us with no hesitation.

I nodded taking and processing the information she just shared with me. I trusted Mia's words after all she went to prison with people like that and she learnt a lot of useful knowledge.