Chapter~1

Finally the school day was done. I rushed out to my BMW M4. I was excited for the next 3 months. Our University was on official holiday the professor's begged for a holiday, alot has happened over the last 4 months at school clearly they were tired and annoyed. Poor souls i almost feel bad for them.

I decided on dedicating these next 3 months to celebrate my friends birthday in our favorite country. It was just gonna be her and I. She didn't have classes so she got a head start at packing her things but I know for sure she still hadn't done shit.

Charlotte Grayson was my American friend but she moved to Canada when she was five and at 15 moved to Australia, we met when we were 16 in the Sydney bays I was on holiday but luckily I got her number we talked about just everyday. Since then we attended the same College in Britain.

I'm a blasian who lived in Japan with my uncle and my cousin, a girl one year older than me. My parents died when I was five they were shot infront of my eyes. Huh not only did they leave me with alot of money but they also left me properties. Until I was 20 my uncle handled most of my money and taught me the business. Luckily my father was an Architect and I loved his job.

I stopped at a red light, as I got a call from Charlotte. I wondering what she wanted now.

"Yeah, what now Bitch!"

"Huh, don't call me a Bitch hoe"

I sighed and mentally groaned her timing was off she caught me at a horrible time. My last class was actually stolen from me by the principal, he wanted me to host some event here at schools and show case my talents to some people who might sponsor us along with 20 other students but most importantly I had to make a speech.

"Argh sorry Mr Churchill happened. "

"Its fine, anyway I wanted to ask can I bring Alexander with me I beg ."

I laughed Alexander or Alex was her 1 year old husky. He is a menace to society. The freakin dog stole my underwear one time and gave it to the mailman as he gave me the package, and it was my Victoria Secrets damn dog but I still loved him anyway.

"Your joking right, your joking! "

"Please I promise he will be good " I could imagine her pouting at me right now I swear and those evil big eyes I know I can feel them.

"Fine only cause its your birthday holiday " I can see her smiling her face off . Then I heard her gasp I frowned thinking something might have happened, as the traffic light switches to green i speed of to our penthouse hope she's fine.

"Omg is Mia-ling Sojo being nice, guess she has a heart after all." I giggled everyone at school either fears me or is brave enough to try and be friends to me. I'm famous for having a bitchy attitude something I think I got from my South African side. My father was Japanese and my mother a black South African. I went to visit my grandparents in South Africa once and I learnt a lot about my heritage and how everyone had a big ass attitude and had bitchy faces, my cousin's were crazy they had a certain vibe i brought back to Japan with me.

"Enjoy it birthday Queen! Many others wished they were close to me." No one really knew who I actually am and how I'm one of the worlds youngest Millionaires. I open up to alot of people in my life and it will come back to slap me so I just don't tell alot of people. "Okay see u in 20 also get me McDonalds and chocolate with red wine sweet " "Wait hoe!" Like that she ended our call. I love Lillie but sometimes she's alot, guess I'm paying.

I do a u-turn and head down to the nearest McDonalds, after ordering I head out to the supermarket and get her wine and chocolate and for me some snacks. As I'm waiting in line two girls arrive behind me in line talking about something they seem like my age. "Girl Italy gonna be lit im going with Travis " " Scott said he'll fly with me were living tomorrow at 21:15 to sleep in the plane and skip jet lag." The other girl said. I know eavesdropping is so wrong but I couldn't help myself.