Chapter 3

Mia♡

"What are you wearing?" Charlotte asked from her car.

We had dresses, shoes, coats and makeup stuffed in our cars. I pulled up a black dress with sleeves. "I think this will do looks cute right?" She gawked at my dress more like her dress. "Isn't that my dress the same one Michael got me?" She looked pissed and ready to strike. "Yes and your boyfriend really has great style." She sighed looking defeated as I grinned at her "What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed and took off my bra and got a white thong.

"Mia what you think cute right?" She showed me a white dress almost similar to the one I had in London. "Hey, your right totally cute." She grinned and took off her bra and got a black thong and slid the dress on. It was magnificent with all her curves the dress did her justice. I wore mine and next to her we seemed like opposite with the cars and dresses.

"We look sexy as fuck, so heels." I groaned I seriously thought she forgot already. She dragged me to her car and there stood 2 suitcases of heels.

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm not gonna do this"

"We made a bet, you lost"

"I went easy on you "

"Mm For Real child you gonna wear them."

"Ugh ,fine just black no glitter nonsense and make them boots leather,Red sole."

She smiled so wide and dived in the suitcases, after 5 minutes she pulled out a pair of the most beautiful pair of boots I've seen they were in a whole new level. She also got fake reptile white boots. We grabbed our bags and to Trust we go.

>○<

The drive was smooth and the streets weren't busy as I imagined them so we were driving fast. At the speed we were at im sure I could take Vin Diesel's job. We arrived in 30 minutes. The building windows were ingulfed in black and with blue lights at the very top spelling TRUST. It looked as if it had 20 floors and was situated in what looked like downtown. As we pulled up in our cars the long ass line came to light. I was about to call Charlotte but she called first.

"Bitch that line to long I ain't doing that at all no I refuse."

"Thats what I'm looking at ,who knew the rich stood in lines. "

"Well what we are we going to do about it?"

"I've seen this in movies just leave your car directly infront of the red carpet and let the valet take your keys and then follow my lead"

"You sound crazy but okay"

I drove up to the red carpet Charlotte behind me and someone opened the car door for me. I looked up to see the valet and I smiled at him and gave him my keys. I walked further down the carpet to wait for Charlotte and I threw on a pair of black shades. Charlotte did the  same and walked up to me she had white shades. We were twins literally our hair was curled and we had no make up we looked pretty enough.

We walked up to the doors, people looked pathetic in that line waiting to be let in they were snarling at us. I reached up to open the door but the bouncer stopped me and opened the door himself. I looked up to meet his eyes he looked big and scary but I could take him down in a wrestling match. "Thank you " I smiled and hooked Lillie's arm with mine. We then looked back at the people in the line and held our middle fingers for them.