Chapter ~2

Charlotte ♧

I watch the view outside the jet window everything looks so small it amazes me how beautiful the scenery is " Mia check it out " I stare out the window after a few moments from no response I stare at her sleeping with her belt on girl feel asleep through take off, how? I don't know.

So I walk over to the couch she chose to sit at and undo her belt for her "I always gotta take care of her, damn idiot. " "You know I can hear you right. " I screamed girl scared me. "I thought you were asleep-fuck you know how scary that shit  is?" She tilts her head at me and opens her eyes. "No I don't know sadly when you in prison you no longer sleep the same honestly" she says closing them again.

Wait what does she mean she looked totally sound asleep literally right now. Now as if she can see the question in my eyes she opens hers again but looks out the window looking lost or distant.

"You gotta stay vigilant and sharp I may sleep like you but the minute I feel or smell or hear something I wake up so I have pills to help me ." I take a seat across her and grab her hands as she still stares out the window. " Do you take them I ask ?" Now here is a thing or two about Mia she hides all that emotion so well and overshadows it with cruelty and meanness and she talks so confidently you can't catch her lying.

I guess it helps her with getting away from trouble. My friend in school is really a horrible person and I'm more popular and friendly so I make a ton of friends then her, she I don't know I think I'm her only friend at our College. "Hey wanna grab a bite " I mentally sighed. Girls not sleeping and she worried I don't eat, she always changes the subject. "Nah I'm fine I think you should go back to sleep. " I walked away from her couch and sat back in my seat feeling drowsy and sleepy. We both ended up sleeping through the whole flight. The flight attended woke us up .

>○<

"Fucking finally Italy one of the worlds richest orphans is here." Mia grinned at me and I burst out laughing no one was here to see her cause a scene.

"Okay let's go what are we waiting for" I asked we seemed to have waited for a few moments in silence. She ignored me can you believe her. After what seemed like forever a beautiful stunning car came into view it was a Mercedes GLC 2200. It colour was white the interior inside was black and had led lights giving off lavender.

" Happy Birthday! This is your first gift Bitch. Then another black car came a Mercedes  G - Wagon I'm guessing it's hers. "Mia- " I couldn't speak. I was truly speechless this was an amazing present i wanted to cry. "No don't say anything it's fine now let's go to the Hotel babes. " she then started walking over to the black car I was right its hers before she got in. "Hey! Earth to Charlotte come on test drive it Lillie see how your baby drives and I've selected routes that are less busy so speed away. GPS already stalled in so feel free to race me to the hotel." Then she walked in. I run to the car and threw my hand bag to the passenger seat as I waited for all my luggage to be put in.

As soon as they were done I heard the purr of an engine next to me so I started my car its engine booming to life.

We were off i followed behind Mia she then called me. "Bitch at the traffic light switch to GPS and feel free to see which new car is the fastest okrr!" "Hoe your on".

We stopped at the traffic light Mia pulled up next to me I switch to GPS, girl wasn't kidding the road was completely empty no car insight. I looked ahead and rolled down the window " Good luck also if I win you wear high heels when we go out"