Chapter 6

Charlotte ♧

I'm sad and I can see Mia is also hurting. Her lie about school is not gonna fool me this time. I'm trying to be strong for the both of us but...Mia is also doing her best at being subtle and strong but it's eating her up to. Mia is a fresh baby to freedom and losing it all just like that I can't imagine.

We are trapped no freedom just us and strangers we know nothing about.

I pray to God we get out of here safe and unharmed. We have been kept in this room so far. I'm unsure what they exactly intend to do to us. I'm frightened and I miss my school my boyfriend my life at most. My poor little dog is arriving to Italy with no mommy.

"You two hurry up." I quickly got dressed with the clothes they provided us. I got a nice pair of Nike  AF1's and a nude Pablo hoodie and brown short leggings. Mia got dressed in an oversized white T-shirt and nude sweat pants with the same sneakers I got.

We left the room to be followed by Michael and Richard (Tom and Jerry) we finally got a hang of their names. They led us downstairs to a huge dining hall then the kitchen then to the fanciest breakfast nook I have ever seen.

They sat us down and  brought us food to eat. I eyed the food suspiciously and then turned to Mia who I found already looking at me.

"It's not poisoned" I looked towards my food and dug in. It didn't taste bad and I felt fine after a few seconds. I helplessly began to dig in. They had oatmeal and a fruit bowl prepared for us and coffee. After my oats I drank my coffee then after had my fruit bowl. I finally finished my last sip of coffee when Xander and Dominic walked in with a newspaper and a notebook.

"Girls listen tomorrow we have an event to go to with the bosses. You will escourt them and behave look pretty and happy. You will listen to thier every instruction or you will suffer a painful death and no...funny business." Dominic inquired.

"Now any questions...no okay." Xander finished. Without a another word they left us.

After the door shut behind them a few more guards walked in and stood near the table. I started feeling a bit tired and my eyes were weighing heavy. I looked outside one more time when I noticed the I.ages were blurry. I ried calling out to someone but my throat hurt and I couldn't utter a word.

"Take them we have 30 minutes" I heard someone command before I passed out.

<●°•..•°●>

"Get them prepared I don't want last years gala event to repeat itself understood" Michael ordered "they expect precision." I heard someone blabber. I opened my eyes slightly only to be greeted by a horrible headache. I hissed at the pain. "Fuck" I whispered. I opened my eyes wider to see Michael coming closer with a glass of water.

I pushed it away incase they drugged it again. I heard him sigh and took a sip. I observed him after a minute and took the glass to drink.

I was rather thirsty you see.

I looked around for Mia but to my avail I couldn't see her any where in the room. It was only then I noticed the room I was in was rather different then the one I was previously in with Mia.

"Mia is in another room with  Richard and were not at the Mansion." I nodded at his explanation and finished the last drop of water. Now eat up you have a busy day to get prepared for. I got up and walked towards a small coffee table laid out with food to big for me.

The table had a floor to ceiling window that looked  down on the surrounding neighborhood. Unfortunately no balcony to plan my escape. "So-Michael were are we exactly I don't recall Rome being this umm non-Romey"