Shots are being fired

Washington: "Get that door!"

The door closes behind them and they arrive with the Reds

Church: "What's the status up here?"

Grif: "Fucked up, 'bout to die, Simmons is a nerd... the usual."

"Fucked up and about to die." Yang laughed.

"Describes some of our situations well." Weiss chuckled.

"Most." Blake corrected.

"You guys get all the fun." Nora complained.

"You keep complaining about that." Yang smirked. "Jealous?" Nora huffed.

"Why is not getting into life threatening situations bad?" Weiss asked.

"It's boring." Nora answered.

"I like the non life threatening stuff." Jaune pointed out."

"I do as well." Pyrrha added.

"My teammates are so boring. Except you Ren!" Nora grinned.

Everyone looked at her quizzically wondering if she was serious. She paid them no mind.

Sarge: "Looks like we've got at least half a dozen squads out there. They know our position, and we're outgunned."

"Hmm, sometimes I forget Sarge is somewhat competent as a commanding officer." Weiss commented.

Washington: "So, what's the plan?"

Sarge: "Well we were gonna retreat down the hall until you just brought more guards up that way, so now the plan's pretty much to go down swinging. You first."

"Swinging?" Yang's smirk was slowly turning into a laugh.

"Not that kind of swinging." Blake groaned.

"Such a child." Weiss added.

Grif: "Hey Simmons, can you get back on that computer and change my affiliation from Red to Freelancer?"

Simmons: "Traitor."

"Traitor." Nora said at the same time.

Grif: "Hey, you gotta go with the winner."

"If you can't beat them, join them." Ren quoted.

Blake smiled, "Hmm, I like to add 'then beat them' at the end of that saying."

Ren nodded, "I like that." He pulled out his notebook and made a new column of quotes.

Caboose: "Um, could you change my job title to something more important like astronaut- oh, I know, Space Marine!"

Pyrrha chuckled, "Pretty cool."

Church: "What are you idiots doing?"

Simmons: "This computer has all of Command's records."

Church: "It does? Records on everybody?"

"Not anymore." Weiss chuckled.

Simmons: "Yeah. You know, theoretically."

We get a good view of the terminal screen. Under a big "Blues deleted_" there are two text boxes. " Update your profile."