" Administrator Access Only"

" Join Terminal 84-C!"

" Keep up with friends!"

" Start your own blog!"

" Share pics and vids!"

" Must be 18 or older."

" Sorry, administrators only.

" A place for freelancers."

" Enter access code to sign up." " Confirm verification message:"

" Hot Mess" the captcha read.

"Ugh!" Weiss groaned. "Come on they leave that cliffhanger and then don't even dignify themselves with the first scene addressing the issue?"

"Yay!" Nora cheered.

Sarge: "What're you finding out, Simmons?"

Simmons: "Looks like all the Blue records are here, I just don't have the access to delete them. I'm trying to work around that right now."

"I hope this isn't like stupid movie hacking." Jaune complained.

Blake nodded, "Yeah, mash the keys and suddenly you're in. Such an easy and terrible choice in stories that completely break realism."

Jaune nodded, "Hacking takes hours, days, and you don't necessarily need to be in the building to hack it."

"Hacking in movies is always done terribly." Blake shook her head.

"Like people in tv playing video games." Ruby groaned.

Yang and Jaune groaned along.

"Ugh it's like hacking in movies but worse! I'm surprised they don't break their scrolls they use with the button mashing." Yang complained.

"They probably do." Jaune laughed.

Grif: "Ooh, try hacking the mainframe."

Simmons: "This isn't a mainframe system."

Grif: "How 'bout cracking it, would cracking it work?"

"What is he talking about?" Ruby frowned.

"He's backseat hacking." Jaune laughed. "I don't think he knows what he's talking about."

Simmons: "Grif shut up! Stop making suggestions when you have no idea what you're talking about."

Grif: "Well, if you want help-"

Simmons: "I don't want help."

Grif: "Maybe you should explain what's going on, and I could make an educated suggestion."

"That's fair." Weiss hummed.

Simmons: "Ehducated? Okay, fine. This computer is a dedicated interface with a highly developed security protocol. The information we are accessing is stored on a separate database with its own dedicated hardware. That system has its own distinct layer of security. From what I can tell, the two systems verify their identities by trading randomly generated two thousand fifty six bit encryption keys. I'm tryin' to spoof one of those keys right now. So, Grif. I'm all ears. Any suggestions?"