"Do you think he's afraid of Omega?" Jaune asked.

Ren shook his head no.

Church: "Okay."

Washington: "And don't make a move until I do."

Church: " Okay."

Washington: " And no screw-ups this time."

Blake and Weiss chuckled.

"He's being thorough." Weiss commented.

"Good." Blake said simply.

Church: " Okay, are we gonna sit here on the beach all day, or 'r'we gonna go get this thing?"

"This is the second beach assault they've had." Ren commented.

"I wonder if this one will be better." Weiss added.

"Hard to beat the last one." Yang laughed.

Jaune nodded, "Sarge's plans were great, great as in funny they were actually terrible."

Washington: "We only have one chance at this before it gets back to full power. I can't take any chances that you guys are gonna botch this."

"They absolutely are." Blake smirked.

"I think they'll achieve something at least." Pyrrha said.

"... Ren can I change my bet to the Meta killing Church?" Yang asked.

Ren shook his head, "Tex kills church and you win, Caboose kills

Church and I win. Neither kill Church we both lose and keep our 50 Lien."

Yang sighed but shrugged accepting it, "I think we're both gonna lose."

"Ohh bet on that, whether you'll both lose or not! Then bet on that and bet on-" Nora started.

Ren stopped her from going off on a tangent by placing his hand on her shoulder.

Delta: "Agent Washington, perhaps it would be best if I assisted you in battle rather than helping Caboose."

Washington: "No."

Delta: "Statistically speaking, a Freelancer would be much better trained to use my-"

Washington: "I said no. Now get going."

"I think him not ever wanting another AI in his head will cripple him later." Blake commented. "Classic storytelling move."

Caboose and Church enter the building together, seperate from Washington

Church: "Pst, hey, Delta!"

Delta: "Yes. How may I be of assistance?"

While Church and Delta talk, Church and Caboose move inside the building, up and down stairs, past bodies, etc

Church: "Hey, can I ask you a couple questions about this Freelancer program?"

"More lore." Jaune grinned.

Ren and Blake nodded.

Delta: "Certainly, I will answer what I am capable of answering."

Church: "This Alpha thing, wh- why doesn't Washington want you to tell us about it?"

"Do you ever notice that all the characters stutter sometimes?" Weiss asked.